13

~No One's POV~

It was late at night in Amity Park, Danny and (Y/N) were in their ghost forms and they were fighting a ghost squid, it began to shoot ink towards them, causing the two of them to dodge quickly. "Hey! Easy on the ghost ink I just had this suit cleaned." Danny yelled at the ghost as he sucked him into the thermos. Suddenly (Y/N's) ringtone goes off and she grabs her phone while she answers hearing Sam's voice, "Wolf thing, big ghost wolf thing, down by the Nasty Burger!"

At the Nasty Burger to Sam was cornered by the creature. It took a step closer, opening its mouth to bite as she screamed. Suddenly (Y/N) quickly jumps on the wolf's back holding on while she places the thermos on its head, "Down boy." She says keeping the thermos on the wolf's head, "Don't eat that, it's a vegetarian!" Danny chimed in while (Y/N) shakes her head with a giggle and the ghost wolf gets sucked into the thermos.

(Y/N) closes the thermos while her and Danny stand by each other them both sighing. "What a night every time we turn around there's another ghost," Danny exclaims as his phone goes off this time. He answers his phone hearing Tucker's voice, "Danny! Ghost snake by the park!"

At the park Tucker was running fast when then he trips, on his bag and he mumbles to himself, "I gotta stop carrying around so much geek gear, it's gonna be the death of me..." he looks seeing all his gear scattered around him when then he hears a hissing noice right in front of him. He looks up to see the big ghost snake about to pounce on him, "Literally!" He yells about to get pounced on when then Danny and (Y/N) quickly fly in and they both tackle the snake away from Tucker. "Where are all these ghosts coming from?" (Y/N) questions wanting to know along with Danny.

In the lab of Fenton Works, the rest of the Fenton household was in front of a machine as Jack kept pressing a button that opened the portal, allowing ghosts to fly out. "I told you this genetic lock was a great invention, it's a perfect way of preventing any unauthorized access to the Ghost Zone," Jack explained looking to Maddie, (M/N), (F/N), and Jazz while he kept pressing the button.

In the Ghost Zone, two ghosts were riding a motorcycle, racing their way to the portal. "You sure we're gonna make it?" The female passenger asked her boyfriend with worry.
"Ah, relax will ya? Trust me, Shadow keep the portal open!" The driver commanded his shadow and it forced the portal to stay open.
"I don't know if using that stupid bad luck shadow of yours is a good idea, Johnny." She warned, only causing him to speed up as they jumped through the portal, but she got caught just as the portal closed. She screams in agony while she falls to the ground and Johnny stops his motorcycle and turns to the female in worry.

"Kitty!" Johnny shouts as Kitty stood up looking at him, "I knew it! I can't maintain my form, I'm split between here and the Ghost Zone." She explains while she then takes off her while continuing, "I spread my energy into my stuff, get some girl to wear them so I can reform around her for the body you fried! I gotta go back to the Ghost Zone before I completely fall apart, don't forget me, Johnny! Don't forget me!"

She then disappeared back into the Ghost Zone while grabbing her stuff and heading out Johnny muttered, "You got it, baby, I'll find you a new host, I promise."

"Now that's installed this genetics scanner the only way to open the Fenton Portal is if someone in the family or in the (L/N's) does this." Jack explains while he grabs (F/N's) hand and makes (F/N) press the lock button again giving Johnny the escape he needed. "Severing spooks, where Danny and (Y/N)? I'd bet they'd love this." Jack and (F/N) both say with a smile.