No More Tears 2

"See ya." Albeda waved to Gwen, Kevin, Max, and Rook as they left. Albeda smiled and went back to the kitchen to clean up. Ben and Albeda had a birthday party for their baby, Kenny. The little bundle of love was Ben's whole world. "Honey, it's time to clean up," Albeda called, cleaning frosting and melted ice cream off the high chair.

A quiet sob reached Albeda's ears, "Honey?" she asked. There was another sob, Albeda smiled and went to the nursery. Inside, Ben had Kenny cradled in his arms, crying with a soft smile on his face. Kenny was sound asleep, seeming quite happy in his father's arms. Albeda walked into the room and put an arm around Ben.

"I...I never imagined we would have something like this." Ben said through his tears. Albeda smiled, this wasn't something they Imagined, something the world refused to let them dream of. And it was gonna stay that way until Gwen brought her magic into the picture. They praised her for so long, and still do.

Albeda smiled and wiped Ben's tears. Ben sniffled, "I love him so much." he whispered, gently kissing Kenny's head. "He is a little bundle of love," Albeda said, wiping Ben's tears again. "Now, no more tears, Honey." Ben nodded and set Kenny in his cradle. He stored and whined, but didn't wake up. Albeda placed a Tetramand plush beside him, a sweet gift from Kevin. She then turned to Ben and scooped him up, "Time for bed." she said and headed to their bedroom

~~~~~~~~~

Albeda woke up and saw Ben was no longer wrapped in her arms. Kenny's cries could be heard through the baby monitor but slowly stopped as Ben's voice was heard. Albeda smiled and listened as Been soothed them some.

"Shh, it's okay, Kenny, I got you." Ben cooed. He began humming and Albeda could hear him moving around the nursery. "3, 2, 1..." "I never imagined I'd be so lucky, Kenny," Ben said softly. Any time and every time Ben held Kenny, he would give the same speech. Albeda found it sweet.

"I always thought I'd never have anyone to pass my knowledge and love down to, save your mother. Then your Aunti Gwen helped give me you. Before that, I thought I would be a horrible parent, and who knows, I still might be. But, I promise I'll always be here for you, I'll protect you while giving you the power to fight for yourself. I'll let you make big choices by yourself while being there to give you a gentle push down the right path. I'll teach you, care for you, and give you all my love, no matter what, no matter who you become."

Ben's voice cracked at the last part, he was crying again. Albeda smiled and grabbed the baby monitor, "Honey, no more tears for the night." she cooed. Ben could be heard sniffling and a few moments later walked back into the bedroom. He crawled back into bed and Albeda held home close, gently kissing his forehead. "You'll be an amazing parent, Honey."