Chapter 1

The venue is filled with thousands of fans to witness the most anticipated sold-out concert of the global superstar of this generation, Kang Seulgi. She is well-known for having a good personality, being charismatic on stage, talented, attractive, and capturing the hearts of many people. Her fans often called her "Seulbear" because she resembles a bear. She also received multiple awards from different award shows throughout her career in the industry.

Joohyun, on the other hand, was in a hurry, as she was going to be late for the concert of her one and only Kang Seulgi. It was supposed to be an early out but her boss takes advantage of her last day in the company by giving urgent tasks that needed to be done which made her pissed off. I just want to arrive at my wedding later on time! I mean, attending the concert of my Seulgi. She mentally said while rushing down the company building and taking a cab to get to the venue.

However, luck is not on her side as she becomes stuck in a traffic jam on the way. She was getting impatient since it's only 30 minutes remaining before the concert started. I don't want to be late! I will never be late when it comes to her! She mentally said, thinking of a way to get herself to the venue on time. She finally decided to get out of the cab and run until she reached the entrance and hurriedly went inside the VIP section.

Bae Joohyun is working as a production assistant in her previous company to support her needs as Seulgi's number-one fangirl by buying merchandise and attending events that involve her bear. Currently, she is doing her best to squeeze herself into the crowd just to get the desired spot in the front that will closely see her bear. It made her realize that having that kind of height has an advantage somehow.

Kang Seulgi, the popular solo artist, prepared for months to have a successful concert tonight and for the following tour dates. While waiting backstage, she suddenly feels nervous because of the loud screams that can be heard from her loving fans. She describes them as her happiness, strength, and motivation to continue what she is doing. Before she stepped on the stage, her manager, Seungwan called her.

"Seulgi, Fighting!" Seungwan said while raising her right fist.

Son Seungwan is her childhood best friend and also her manager. Their friendship started when they became neighbors during childhood. They also attended the same school until they became college graduates. She is always by Seulgi's side through ups and downs even in her struggles from the beginning until she reaches her dream of becoming an idol.

Seulgi looked and smiled at her as she composed herself before stepping on stage.

As Seulgi appeared on stage, the crowd screamed louder from the top of their lungs because of her undeniable charisma while singing and dancing. The opening song in 28 Reasons which is also the title of her first mini album. The whole venue is filled with music, loud screams, and fan chants.

The concert continued without noticing that it was already an hour and a half since it started. Joohyun was completely astonished by Seulgi's talent and visual, and stage presence which captured her heart once again.

Seulgi went to the area near her and she threw a signed yellow ball but Joohyun was not able to catch it because it landed on someone. She looked at her again on the stage and Joohyun swore to all the people out there that Seulgi was staring at her directly. She feels that everything around her stops when their eyes meet.

She saw Seulgi handing her a signed yellow ball as she was getting lost in those monolid eyes but still managed to receive the ball from her hand. If this is a dream, please don't wake me up. She thought but only got back to her senses when someone bumped into her back and apologized. She looked at the signed yellow ball in her grip and smiled. The interaction felt unreal and unexpected for her because out of all the people there, she was the one that Seulgi chose.