Chapter 8

It's been weeks since that unforgettable night happened. The two are not seeing each other often because of their busy schedules at work. Seulgi is currently preparing for her new project while Joohyun is doing her task as a production assistant. Sometimes they coincidentally meet inside the company but they greet each other casually. The whole team is in the ongoing meeting to talk about the upcoming song collaboration of Seulgi and Sunmi which will be filmed with a music video.

"Seulgi and Sunmi will have a song collaboration entitled Secret Tape. Sunmi personally wrote the song dedicated to Seulgi. She also chose Seulgi to be with her in the music video." The director said.

"We just need to start recording the song this week and proceed in filming the music video." The producer added to the conversation. The meeting went well after an hour and they packed up things to leave the room but before Seulgi left, Sunmi went to her.

"Seulgi! I'm excited about our collaboration. Thank you for accepting it." Sunmi hugged her.

"Ah yes unnie. Thank you for dedicating the song and choosing me." Seulgi hugged her back.

"You are special to me, my bear." They pulled back from the hug.

Sunmi glanced at her wristwatch, "Oh right... I won't stay longer. I still have a schedule today. See you around." She kissed Seulgi's cheek before they parted ways. Little did they know, Joohyun saw everything.

"She finally left. Did you notice how she stares at you?" Seungwan said that they were the only ones in the room.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Gosh, Kang Seulgi. You don't have an idea? You are a dense bear. She is staring at you like her prey. It's obvious that she likes you."

"I don't see her like she sees me."

"You don't like her?"

"I like her as an older sister. Nothing more, nothing less." Seulgi said as she left the meeting room with Seungwan behind her.

It's the first day of the music video filming in the Han River as their first location. The production team informed them that they would film scenes similar to having a date. Seulgi just did what she needed to do by following the instructions and suggestions. She also saw plenty of food trucks sent by her fans outside the filming location.

"Seulgi, you will chase Sunmi while the two of you are running. Capture her by back hugging and you two will laugh naturally." The director commanded as the two artists went to their positions. They started to run but Sunmi accidentally tripped, however, Seulgi managed to catch her due to fast reflexes.

"Did you get hurt?" Seulgi asked as she helped her co-artist to stand up properly.

"Uh, no. Thank you, Seulgi."

"Are you fine there?" The director asked.

"Yes, director. Seulgi saved me from tripping completely. Let's continue now." Sunmi confidently informed the director while having a wide smile.

Seulgi was waiting for the director's command to begin the film, she looked around to find a certain someone. When she found that someone, she noticed a male staff secretly taking pictures and videos of her at a sensitive angle. She hurriedly went to their place even though she was aware that the music video filming would start any time, not caring about that right now.

Joohyun, on the other hand, can't stand seeing Seulgi and Sunmi being intimate during the filming. She is just staying there because of her job in the production team but she can't avoid being overly jealous. Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw Seulgi coming in her direction. She stood in front of a male staff near her and her expression was something that no one had ever seen before.