Chapter 10

Joohyun was still not talking to Seulgi throughout the ride until they reached the penthouse. Seulgi was curious as to what made her bunny behave differently towards her. She remembers that she was in a good mood when she fetched her in the morning before parting ways. She will definitely deal with a cute but angry bunny tonight. They entered the penthouse but Joohyun remained to ignore her and walked directly to the kitchen.

"Hyun, why are you not in the mood? Did something happen?" She is still not answering but busying herself on preparing the dinner.

"Yah, Kang Joohyun!" This time, Seulgi finally got her attention. Joohyun stopped for a moment and looked at her, the bear could see the obvious blush in her cheeks. I guess it worked.

"Why are you with that Sunmi in the cafe?"

Seulgi chuckled, "Are you jealous?"

Joohyun glared at her while proceeding to prepare the ingredients, "Just answer me, Kang Seulgi."

"She apologized about what she did after the music video filming."

"What else?" Seulgi was getting afraid, taking note that she would not make this bunny angry again.

"We agreed to stay friends despite what happened."

"Good. But why didn't you tell me that you will meet her?"

"It's not planned. We just bumped into each other in the company. I rejected her offer but she insisted."

"Fine. I get it."

"Sorry, Hyun." Seulgi walked towards her to embrace her from behind and kissed her temple.

"Stop apologizing now."

"Hmmm... let's have a camping date tomorrow." Seulgi said that made Joohyun curiously look at her. She planned and settled everything to surprise her with the reason to have a vacation to free themselves from a stressful environment.

"Why so sudden?" Joohyun placed her arms around her neck and Seulgi held her waist in return.

"Let's just say that it's my apology gift but I already planned everything and I also want to spend time with you." Seulgi mentally sighed in relief when she saw Joohyun finally smile after she pecked her lips.

"Where are we going then?"

"We will use my camping car but you will know the location when we arrive."

The camping day has arrived but Joohyun still has no clue where they are going. Seulgi only mentioned that they would stay there for the whole weekend using her camping car and the vacation house that she rented. She noticed that the area they are passing now is in a province. She realized that they arrived when Seulgi stopped the car in front of a house with a wide space outside. The bear went to the passenger side to open the door for her.

"Do you like it?" Seulgi asked while Joohyun was surprised by the beautiful landscape that she was seeing right now. She already imagined what they were going to do there for the whole weekend and it's also perfect for them to admire the sunset.

"Yes, love. Thank you for bringing me here." Joohyun hugged her tight and buried her head in Seulgi's chest.

"You are always welcome, my love." The bear reciprocated her affection and kissed her temple. Admitting that she is so lucky to have this woman in her life. What did I do in my past life to deserve her?

"By the way, we are in Chuncheon, Gangwon Province. I chose the place where the breathtaking scenery of the mountains and lake can be seen." Seulgi explained as they pulled back from the hug but the bunny couldn't take her eyes off her bear because she really made her happy.