Chapter 6

The last stop of the world tour in Europe ended minutes ago. Screams can be heard once Seulgi stepped on the stage to perform in front of thousands of fans. She had a great time on this tour and had the chance to meet her fans in every country. Seulgi went backstage after her goodbye speech and was greeted by her team.

"Seulgi-ssi! You did a great performance!"

"Congratulations, Seulgi!"

"You did well, Seulgi. I'm so proud of you!" Seungwan said with a proud smile and hugged her.

"Thank you, Wan. Thank you for being here with me." Seulgi said and pulled back from the hug to say something to her team.

"Everyone, thank you for your hard work. I appreciate every effort and time that you give to make this tour successful. Let's have dinner later as my treat. Seulgi Team, the best!" Seulgi said happily.

"Let's have a group hug!" Seungwan shouted and they all hugged.

Joohyun witnessed Seulgi's focus and dedication from the rehearsal to the actual concert by giving her best even though she just recovered from her condition. Seulgi went backstage as soon as the concert ended and she could see the priceless happiness in her eyes. When they pulled back from the group hug, Joohyun went to her without hesitation and others gave way.

"Congratulations, Seulgi! I'm proud of you." Joohyun said while smiling sweetly. Before Seulgi could respond, she immediately hugged her, feeling that the idol was taken aback by what she did.

"Thank you, Joohyun-ah." Seulgi reciprocated the hug. They stayed there for a few minutes before parting even though Joohyun still wanted to stay in that comfortable position while smelling her calming scent.

"Sorry, I just got carried away." Joohyun said while composing herself.

"No, it's fine. Our team will have dinner later as my treat. I'm expecting that I will see you there." Joohyun can feel her cheeks heating up when Seulgi says that. She is expecting me to be there? Of course Joohyun, she invited everyone on the team and you are included there. Why are you thinking too much?!

"Uh, yes. I will be there. Thank you in advance."

"No worries. You all deserve it. I'll get going. See you later." Seulgi replied before patting her head and making her way to the dressing room. Joohyun admits that she really likes being patted on the head by Seulgi. What have you done to me?

It's already morning and Seulgi was planning to stroll around Berlin before going back to Seoul tomorrow. She suddenly remembered what happened yesterday, still not believing that Joohyun hugged her like that. She experienced the strange feeling in her heart again, not knowing what was happening to her but she is sure Joohyun is the one responsible for this.

"Wan-ah, let's go out." Seulgi said when she saw Seungwan using her phone while sitting on the couch.

"Right now? What will we do outside?" She asked and looked at the bear.

"Yes. I want to stroll around, find something to eat, and capture the scenery." Seulgi said while taking a look at the list of plans she created.

"Sure. Let's go." She grabbed her coat, phone, and wallet and they headed outside the room. While they were walking in the hotel lobby, they saw a familiar figure approaching them.

"Joohyun!" Seungwan called the said person.

"Oh! Hello, Seungwan and Seulgi. Are you going outside?" Her voice sounded soothing and Seulgi was willing to hear it every second, every minute, every hour, every day, and every night.