01

IN THE SUNLIGHT, surrounded by green trees, there stood a tall glass building, whose walls and windows were pressing on you, like stalking you with its multiple black square eyes. It didn't have a name or anything other, just a tall scary building.

A teenage girl with short fire-like hair was relaxing in a cool shadow of a young tree. A smirk was drawn on her slavic face. Suddenly her phone rang.
“Yo, big bro! How's it going?” she asked.
After a few seconds her smile fell and her inhumanly greenish-blue eye shone with curiosity.
“I'll be there in a few moments”

•••

“Soooo... What's happened?” the girl asked a bald man in front of her.
“Listen, [Name]... I think I've got myself a discipline...” murmured the man.
“Is it... some kind of a joke, Saitama? You? A teacher?” she looked at him incredulously.

“SENSEI!” A male voice was yelling outside of the flat.

“Well, let's at least talk to him! Maybe he will get lost by himself after that” suggested [Name].
“Fine... Do the tea then, ok?”
“Oh, the famous japanese hospitality...” she sighed and went to the kitchen.
For a few minutes both men were sitting in an awkward silence. At least Saitama got his name – Genos, the lonely cyborg.

“Well... Here's tea” the girl put the cups on the table and sat down next to Saitama.
“Ah. Thanks, [Name]-chan. Eh?” the hero looked at the cyborg a puzzled look. Genos have been staring at the girl in front of him with a «strange look» as Saitama thought.

POV GENOS

A-A goddess, a literal Slavic goddess, the most beautiful one! Is she his sister? No, they don't look a bit alike! But if it's so... Maybe I can get close to her if I convince her 'brother' to teach me!

END OF POV

“Alriiiight... Erm... My name is [Name]. And you are?...” she held her hand to him.
“Drink your tea and go home!” Saitama yelled
‘Her little accent is so adorable!!!’ Genos thought.
“There, there... No need to be so harsh, Big Bro!” the girl smiled. “He's your guest and discipline after all!”
She looked at the cyborg. He's still staring at her.
“STOP STARING AT HER LIKE THAT! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!?”
“You want to hear about my problems?” the guy asked. That question definitely got his attention.
“No, wait...

“After a few minutes of Genos' backstory”

“Ok, ok!.. That... That's enough Genos!” but cyborg didn't stop talking about someone called "Dr. Kuseno". “I haven't understood anything he had said! What's wrong with him!?” [Name] sweatdropped.
“Enough, you idiot! Shorten it to 20 words or less!”
That's when the boy stopped talking and started to to think about the answer.

•••

“We shall study his physiology – by force if necessary. Send a messenger and invite him here...”

“... to our «House of Evolution».”

•••

“Please teach me the way to become strong like you”
“Fine, I'll teach you. I have gained such power in three years. I think you will be able to suppress me in no time. But it won't be easy. Can you handle it?” Saitama said seriously glaring at the young cyborg.
“Yes!”
“Saitama, what the f- Hm?” [Name] was shocked about man's words, but Genos' strange behaviour  got her attention. He was now in the hall on one knee after "hearing" something.
“Object approaching at high speed. It's here!”
Suddenly the ceiling was crashed by a giant praying mantis. Although it was killed soon after even before it could say it's name.
“Eh... Looks like another monster attack... Well, it's time for a little work, huh?” Nope, it isn't!

She's just stood there watching the fight.

•••

“Oh! Just look at that, you two've solve the problem so fast! I even haven't needed to do anything! You're such gentlemen!” [Name] said cockyly sweet while patting Genos' back. Poor boy didn't know what to do with such kind of attention. “However... We have a body to question, right?” she smiles darkly at the limbless Armored Gorilla.