05

Contains: violence (not radical, but still), a little bit of swearing

“something” – the speech is in russian (I'll use it only for long dialogues)

IT WAS A LATE MORNING. [Name] lazily woke up. Her hair looked even messier than usual. With closed eyes she walked into her bathroom, after a few minutes she was like a completely new person – shining skin, her usual hairstyle, bright eyes full of confidence.

She came into her spacious kitchen. She pulled out a turk to make some coffee and a frying pan for eggs and bacon to start her day. While eating, she was watching some zoological program and ignoring her ringing phone on a table beside her. When she finished eating and was trying to find her uniform. This whole time phone didn't stop ringing. And only when she was fixing her tie in front of a mirror, she dared to look at the screen. Her eyes would fall out, if they could after she saw that it wasn't 'Eddie' who was calling. She grabbed the device as fast as she could.

“S-sir! I'm terribly sorry!” [Name] stuttered.
‹[Name], my child, no need to worry. See me in 10 minutes›
“Yes, Sir. Right away”

•••

A large black wooden doors held something powerful, mysterious and incredibly dangerous behind itself. Magically the doors opened without anyone's help after a loud crack. Inside there's a giant room with fireplace, a piano, a sofa and armchairs in one style and a long table. On the opposite side of the room and the doors, at the table, there was sitting a man in his early 60s. He was in a black strict suit with grey stripes, white shirt and a black tie. His face serious yet kind, black hair was stacked on the right side, his black eyes were shining with red color. The man was looking at a large canvas with multiple people on it and he was in the center.

“Come in, my child, don't be shy. We're only waiting for you” he waved his hand around the room and now [Name]'s noticed 2 more people and a huge, incredibly huge black cat sitting at the one table. She sighed and walked to the table, taking a sit near a tall, slim older man with blonde hair and mustache. He wore a straw color checkered suit and a really crumpled pince-nez. Looking at him you can easily say that the man is kind, funny and a little... strange. Just a 'little'.

“Please, excuse my incompetent behavior, Messire...” she apologized referring to the oldest man. “And apologizes to my dearest friends... Fagót... Hella... Behemoth...” A beautiful young red haired woman nodded alongside with the black cat, who was sitting on its chair like a human.

“Do not worry, my child. I've got a the assignment for you to do. We're going to work alongside with the Hero Association, but not right now. Now our main aim is to welcome one of its representatives. He will be here to ask for a support from our military forces. And Azazello will be talking with him. You know him just well, right? So I need you to control our dear hotheaded friend” the man said smiling in the end. “Be ready for the meeting by 6pm”
“Yes, Messire...” the slavic girl bowed lightly, pressing her lips.
“Oh, right” noticing her action, murmured the man.
In a mere second, different cigarettes appeared in from of every member – an thin and elegant one in front of Hella, a thick cigar for Behemoth and Fagót, a tobacco rolling for [Name] and a tobacco pipe was in front of 'Messire' now. “Do us a favor, my child”
A few tongues of flame lit up each one's tobacco product. They were smoking in noble silence for a couple of minutes.
“How's your... brother, [Name]?” the woman asked , glancing at her younger friend. “As we heard, he has been registered as a hero a few days ago with that... cyborg”
“Ah, yeah, he indeed has been... And the cyborg's Genos” as Hella got an answer, she's gone silent for a little not looking at the girl “How has your brother reacted to your return?”
“He was shocked and happy, but I can't say he wasn't outraged. You know, I'd informed him about my disappearance, before I asked him to support the legend of my death, so don't worry” she breathed in the intoxicating tobacco fumes and breathed out a thick silver string. “I'll go take a walk in the city” she burned out the last small piece of her rolling and, saying goodbyes, she left.