06

Contains: strong language, threats to life, mentions is stalking, some unhealthy obsession

AFTER THE MEETING [NAME] WAS FEELING LIKE SHIT. Her thoughts about everything that was said on the meeting weren't leaving her.

•••

“So... You want us to transfer a part of our troops to destroy the monsters for the HA?” when Azazello got an positive answer he started laughing like a madman. His sharp, pearl white teeth shined in the light of the room. “I couldn't even imagine what kind of idiots you and your association think we are! Bwua-ha-ha-ha! You're... Ha-ha... you... Ha... You're so naive and...”

STUPID!”

He shouted angrily in Sitch's face, making him go pale. After that he grabbed a sable from behind and pointed at the man.
“DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT WE WILL HELP A BUNCH OF DISGUSTING, GREEDY MEN THAT WANT TO PLAY GODS, BUT IN FACT, ARE ONLY CAPABLE OF TO PLUNDER THE PEOPLE'S MONEY AND FUCK AID WHORES IN THE REMAINING TIME!?!” he screamed, a thic german accent made it difficult to understand some of the words, but the meaning was clear.

“Shit, sir! Calm down!” the girl tried to shush the furious man. He looked over his shoulder at her and lower the table, sighed and then smiled wickly at Sitch.

“Sorry, sorry! Maybe I overreacted. A little bit. Okay, we will help the HA to deal with a monster problem, but we will not move a muscle when your shitty pink world inside your freaky organization start to collapse along with you all” Azazello closed his eyes in delight “Don't look at me like that, 'pal'! This show will rise my mood very soon! It will be hilarious! ... For us” the man returned to his sit, not leaving his eyes from the other man.

[Name] was staring at her older friend in scared confusion. She understood that he wasn't joking, but still waited for something to appear on his face that could say 'Hey, kid, cool joke, right?'. But it didn't happen.

•••

Yes, she hated the HA and their multiple stupid and greedy actions, but she didn't want to destroy the whole organization! The hope in heroes was supporting people for the past few years, and she couldn't do that to Saitama, Forte... and Genos now! Yes, there're a lot of time dishonest and completely disgusting people, who use there status of a hero and the money for different wicked shit, but Garou and her're dealing with it! Does Messire really see this as some kind of entertainment? Now? Why hasn't he ruined it two years ago?.. When-

“[Name], Messire wants you to accompany him for a walk in the city Z” a male voice teared her out of thoughts. It was Fagót. The girl's always liked his high, joyful voice.

“Ah... Okay... Give me a minute to change” she murmured, leaving the older man to himself, confused.

•••

“What's this?”

“That's a cat-girl cafe”

“How vulgar...”

[Name] was leading Woland through the streets. The day was hot and sunny, however, the man was wearing a strict black suit, dark grey jacket under it with whit shirt and coal black tie, he even wore black leather gloves and matching boots. His walking stick's hanging on his left forearm, while holdind the girl's arm with his right one. She was answering his questions, as a parent answering their curious child's questions. Many people started to glare or stare at the two 'How does this man calmly walk in such clothes on so hot day!? And this woman is so tall!'