09

Contains: violence

PANIC ROSE SO FAST THAT AFTER A FEW MINUTES all people've disappeared from the area near the HA building.

The whole city was covered by enormous shadow but [Name] could clearly see a strange creature that was probably fighting some hero.

“Woah!” the girl exclaimed by a sight of a giant bullet, lying on the road near half broken building. She ran down the street to the place where the creature was.

The battle field looked like a concrete wasteland full of building pieces that were smoothly cut. [Name] saw a tired blonde man with a katana and a sort of knight armor.

The girl turned her head and then saw a sign of a hotel. The same hotel, where Garou should have been in, was now destroyed.

“Garou!!!” she cried, running up to the place. She was rushing through the wreckage in search of her friend.

“[Name]!” the voice boomed from somewhere under “I'm okay! Just give me a moment to get out of here!”

A sigh of relief escaped [Name]'s lips. She took off the jacket and hung it up on a hotel's hanger that somehow was completely fine. Rolling up the sleeves of her pure white shirt, she walked up to the giant thing with multiple heads. It's 'hand' formed a warhammer and attacked the man with incredible speed.

•••

Iairon managed only to understand that he wouldn't win this battle. He accepted his fate already when a bean of warm light covered him whole and moved him away from the impact.

As the light was slowly fading down, the blonde could see what was that. His eyes shot wide as soon as he noticed his situation – he was held  bridal style by an unfamiliar woman, a very attractive one though.

“Don't worry, Sineglazka*, I will be you knight in shining armor today” she cooed at him with a flirty tone. The man couldn't understand the meaning of a new nickname but he still blushed hard.

“Wh-who are you?” his voice was hardly heard.

“Oh, definitely not a hero” her self-confident smirk showed her purely white teeth with visible fangs. The girl put him down carefully. She made a 'gun' with her hand and pointed her index finger at the monster.

Whoosh!

The creature flared up brightly. A disgusting smell was now everywhere. A few light bluish dots were visible in the fire. However the thing wasn't dying or getting any serious damages.

“This thing can't be killed in any common way! We should return and make a proper plan with help of association!” Iairon yelled to the other but didn't get any response.

“One-... Three-... Five. How much heads did it have?” the girl suddenly asked, ignoring every word from the blonde man.

“Heads? Eh... Five?” then the realisation hit him. He looked at now smirking female. Something in her made his heart flatter. The feeling of butterflies in his stomach just from her previous touch.

“Try to cut one of these. Let's see what it is!”  she pointed at one of the dots in the monster's body. Her voice was full of excitement, almost child-like one.

The hero abruptly approached the creature and cut one dot in two. The fire around stopped, leaving the same multiple-headed creature. But something was odd – one of his heads grimaced in agony and drained in a shapeless mass into the ground.