08

Contains: swearing

➽ “YOU WANT ME TO REPLACE YOU ON THE MEETING WITH THE HA?” the girl asked confused. Now she was completely fine; Woland, Garou and her were having an early morning tea.

“Actually, [Name]. And Garou, you'll go with her to the city A, but you'll stay at the nearest hotel” the older male said calmly, taking a sip from his cup.

“What?! Why? I can accompany her just fine!” Garou was indignant by the other's words.

“After the 'Seafolk Accident' with [Name], you've beaten up the other workers for not letting you out of the building to see her. And you've received pretty much of complaints of misconduct from Eduárd” Woland told them monotonous, looking at his black ceylon tea. The white haired male growled in embarrassment.

“Ох уж этот Эдик, всё-то ему не нравится*” the girl mumbled, drinking her fruit tea, while patting Garou's back in comfort manner.

“Go get Hella, she will give you the proper clothes” as both teenagers were leaving the table, the girl stopped, turning her full attention to the man.

“What's so sudden? And why me? You perfectly know how much I despise those morons but you're still sending me... Even after I kicked the whole 'holy' crap out of those tank top fuckers and got attention of the press as crazy bitch from some hellish organization?” she mocked with rolled up eyes and funny voice.

“Because you're charming! You definitely got that from your mother...”

•••

Almost 2 hours have passed since Hella started to pick the perfect suit for [Name]. Garou sat here for the third opinion, already feeling tired and flustered by so big variety of suits – short skirt, long skirt, corsets and many other things. For him she looked perfect in everything (not as beautiful as she could be without anything).

“Hellaaaaaaa... Look I'll just wear... This one! Hella, come on!” the girl whined like a small kid. The woman was holding  two more suits visually trying them on the other.

“Hmm... Okay. BUT! It's almost impossible to remove bloodstains from this jacket, so restrain yourself or at least take it off before a fight” Hella pinched the taller and younger girl's cheek not in playful manner but as warning. [Name] nodded her head quickly in agreement.

•••

After waiting for a few hours in the halls of HA headquarters, the slavic got really bored and almost fell asleep, before a squeaky voice made her flinch.

“So THIS is The Tornado do Terror?” [Name] smirked, putting on her masked helmet with organization marks on each side. It somehow reminded of an owl head with horn-like 'ears' “Guess, I should say hi” her voice sounded more robotic like but it didn't prevented the two men to understand that she was smiling devilishly.

•••

Hey, answer me!”

“Ah! Tatsumaki-sama! Pleasure to finally meet you! Quite a great pleasure!” a masked face appeared in front of Tatsumaki's and backed off immediately.

“Who the hell are you?” the short woman asked, pulling the other up with her power.

“I'm here from the «Mórok» organization! My task is to provide communication between our leaders” [Name] answered “But the meeting will start more than 2 hours, why don't you join me for a cup of tea, Tatsumaki-sama?” she tried to calm the annoyed woman. ‘Gosh, she looks much younger for her age’