Ch 7. What's next?

When back at IMP HQ, Evan found the whole office in debris. Moxxie and Millie were cleaning the area, throwing the bodies away and washing off the blood. Moxxie noticed that rest of the team came back, so he quickly went to Blitzo and Evan. It was obvious that imp felt really concerned about what happened.

Moxxie: You're finally back, Evan! What's happened to you two there?

Evan: I had no idea this guy would be such a monster...

Evan growled silently and looked down but then felt pain come back. Evan remembered he was still bleeding. Moxxie noticed that as well.

Moxxie: You're going to die unless someone treats you! Cmon, take a seat on a sofa. Millie, we have to treat their wounds.

Millie: We have to hurry up, hon.

They managed to close Evan's wounds in ten minutes. Now Millie was helping Loona.

Millie: Wow, she's much better than you, pal... despite the fact she's unconscious.

Evan: I just used some "healing magic" or so to help her after the fight... Frankly speaking, Loona saved my ass. Victor was about to finish me when she killed him.

Blitzo: With her hand hurt?.. That must've been very difficult to her...

Evan: I don't know what exactly happened, but Loona was too much faster than she was when we fought against each other... I'm sure she used some special trick or so...

Blitzo: I've never heard about that before... I'm so proud of my Loony!

Blitzo was on the cloud nine and wasn't about to leave it soon. Evan just smirked and leaned back against the sofa's back.

Evan: Damn VAS... Their boss is fucking crazy if he wants to finish us so desperately!

Blitzo: I underrated him before... Now I understand the problem is more serious. We have to act as soon as possible.

Evan: But if they have so powerful fighters, then I don't know what we'll do.

Moxxie: Who's that VAS you're talking about? Is there something Millie and I don't know?

Blitzo: Yeah, some extra information... Now you have to know it as well.

Blitzo quickly retold M&M same things he had told Evan before. Moxxie's jaw dropped and Millie looked really annoyed.

Millie: Those motherfuckers can't take our business, Blitz! We have to go there and...

Blitzo: And what then, Mills? As Evan said before they must have lots of troops on their side. We can't just fight them face to face... We need something better. A strategy...

Moxxie: We could sabotage their company from inside...

Evan: From inside? But how do you want to get inside if they know your faces? They sent a whole squad of mobsters to finish you.

Moxxie: That's the point, Evan...

Moxxie sighed and sat down on the same sofa Evan was sitting on. Everyone kept silent for a good minute or two, when suddenly Blitzo spoke.

Blitzo: Wait... Evan said they know our faces but... When Victor tried to shoot us, he attacked Evan... Maybe the reason was that...

Evan: ...He didn't know what the right hellhound looked like, right? If he knew that, he would charge at Loona. Does that mean they only know you three and "some hellhound"?

Millie: It makes sense 'cause Loona rarely goes on missions with us. And you're the new one.

Moxxie: So, let me put the pieces together.
We have two members of our team, who could join VAS and then destroy their business from inside.