Sports Festival Part Two: Obstacle course

In the announcement box, We have Aizawa and DMK.

Present Mic: AND THEY'RE OFF! RUSHING INTO THE BATTLE!

DMK: True, but they are about to meet their first challenge: getting through the gate.

Everyone was getting cramped into the walls. There were too many people inside. Luckily, most of the Star Allies had plans. Izuku, Francisca, Zan Partizanne, Taranza, and Sectonia levitate above everyone, Kirby inhaled some air and floats above the crowd, Marx, Gooey, and Ribbon fly over them, and Susie uses her drone to fly over everyone. Since Susie is quirkless, she is allowed to use her inventions to pass through everyone.

Todoroki managed to freeze the area around him so that most people would be stuck. Luckily, thanks to Rick's fire breath, he was able to free himself. Unfortunately, almost everyone else was stuck. Flamberge managed to free herself of course. And a bunch of other students managed to avoid getting frozen. Unfortunately, Kine, and Bandee could not free themselves. Adeline was able to paint up a lighter to melt the ice though. Of course, since this was a race, it was every student for themselves. So the rest of the students were trapped.

As Class 1-A, 1-B, and two girls from the support course made their way forward, they were stopped by the Zero pointers. Of course, Todoroki froze the while off balance.

Todoroki: 'I will never use my fire side again. Not after what I did with it.'

Izuku: EVERYONE! ITS FALLING!

Everyone saw that the Zero pointers were falling on them. Luckily, Bandee, who had managed to free himself, ran in and flicked his fingers while using One for All.

Bandee: Nutty Noon Bash!

The frozen robots were shatter into millions of icy pieces.

Bandee: Gah! My finger!

Adeline: Here! Take this Maxim Tomato!

Bandee took it and ate it.

Bandee: Thanks. I wish I could use my spear.

Since Bandee has a quirk now, he cannot use his weapon since it has nothing to do with One for All.

Izuku: We have to keep moving. Magolor Surge

Everyone then rushed off.

Present Mic: WOW! AN IMPRESSIVE DISPLAY OF SKILL DONE BY BANDEE!

DMK: No kidding. He is a late bloomer and his power is too much to control. So he sent all that power into his finger. This minimized the injuries taken whilst maximizing the power. Being a hero is about more than pure power. You must be wise about what you do. Cover your weaknesses. And exploit your foes weaknesses.

Present Mic: ...you're pretty wise.

DMK: In any case, we are coming up on the next obstacle. The pit fall.

Most of the Star Allies just floated across the gap. Susie was about to when

???: Time to show what my babies can do!