Sports Festival Part 6: Second Round

We start off this round with Izuku and Todoroki facing each other.

Midnight: Begin!

Todoroki shot ice at Izuku.

Izuku: Revolution Flames

Izuku shot out flames which destroyed the ice. This would cause Todoroki to try again. Only to get the same result.

Izuku: What's with you Todoroki? Ever since I ended up seeing you again, you've only used your ice side. Where's your fire?

Todoroki: I refuse to hurt anyone with my fire again. Not after what I did to you.

He shot out more ice.

Izuku: Magolor Surge!

Izuku charged at the ice and broke it with ease.

Izuku: I thought you were trying to be a hero! How can you possibly be a hero, if you only use half of your power?!

Todoroki: SHUT UP! I CAN'T! I WON'T! NOT AFTER ALL THE BURNS I GAVE TO YOU!

More Ice

Magolor: Magic Bombs

The bombs blew up the ice.

Izuku: Stop acting like this! I DON'T WANT MY FRIEND TO CONTINUE TO DEAL WITH ALL THIS MENTAL PAIN!!!!

Those words made Todoroki stop.

Todoroki: Y-You still see me as a friend?

Izuku: Yes! I do! I'VE FORGIVEN YOU FOR ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED! SO I WANT YOU TO FORGIVE YOURSELF!!!!

Todoroki felt like he was going to cry. Even after all that he did...Izuku, the boy who he bullied for years...still sees him as a friend? Those words was what Todoroki needed.

So he started to use his fire.

Todoroki: I've known you long enough to know when you are lying. You are not lying. I'll do it. I'll forgive myself and become the hero that you want me to be!

Izuku: I KNEW I COULD GET THROUGH TO YOU! NOW LET'S GIVE THESE PEOPLE ONE FINAL ATTACK DONE BY US! WHAT DO YOU SAY?!

Todoroki: Let's go beyond. PLUS ULTRA!

Todoroki the shot out a huge amount of flames at Izuku.

Izuku: MAGOLOR CANNON!!!

The two attacks clashed, causing a massive explosion. When the smoke cleared. Todoroki was out of bounds. But with a smile on his face.

The winner of the first match was Izuku. But it wasn't a complete loss for Todoroki.

Endeavor: I'm proud of them. Both of them.

Meta Knight: As am I.

We now move on to the second round: Susie vs. Yaoyorozu.

Yaoyorozu unfortunately wasn't able to do much. The problem was that Susie's business suit was incredibly sturdy. She couldn't make anything to even dent it. So it didn't take long for Yaoyorozu to lose.

Susie: You shouldn't put yourself down, Yaoyorozu. You have great potential. You were just caught up in a classic case of a bad matchup.

Yaoyorozu: 'And to think, I used to say that quirkless people are worthless. I will never make a horrible mistake like that ever again.'

We move on to Izumi vs. Iida. Iida was easily thrown out of the ring though.

Now for the final match: Bandee vs Bakugo.

Midnight: Begin!

Bakugo charged in like a rabid animal.

Bakugo: DIE!

Bandee narrowly dodged. He had a hard time fighting without his spear. He has a quirk, yes, but using it will just break his limbs. So he has to be careful.

Bakugo then sends out another explosion.

Bandee: Nutty Noon Bash!

Bakugo was hit with a lot of air pressure, but he quickly adjusted himself, and started to repeatedly blow Bandee up with explosions.

Bandee: Gah! Alright! You asked for it! COOKIE COUNTRY BASH!

Bandee managed to punch Bakugo, but the damage wasn't as big as it was supposed to be.

Bandee: 'What? What happened? Wait! I'm not in pain!'

He looks at his arm to find it not broken.

Unfortunately, he was distracted long enough by this for Bakugo to release his Howitzer impact, and knock Bandee out of the arena. Giving Bakugo the win. But a part of Bandee wanted him to win...so that if he fights Izuku, Bakugo will be knocked down a peg.