Studying for the exams

We open this chapter where homeroom is about to end.

Aizawa: All right. That's all for today's classes. There's only one week left before your final exams. I trust that you're all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training. Remember, the written exam is only one part. Don't forget about the practical portion of the exam. Good luck.

Aizawa then left the room.

Mina (25/28) and Kaminari (26/28): I'VE BARELY EVEN TAKEN NOTES THIS SEMESTER!

Kaminari: And with the sports festival and internship, I didn't have time to read the textbook.

Tokoyami(20/28): It's true that we haven't had much time lately.

Sato(18/28): We'd barely learned anything when we took our midterms, Koda(18/28), so they didn't seem all that hard, but I'm kinda worried about these. We've been through a lot, and they probably won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us.

Francisca(9/28): Well, I'm not all that worried. After all, I was ranked in 9th place in the midterms.

Kaminari and Mina: WHAT?! YOU WERE NINTH IN THE MIDTERMS?!

Francisca: Yes.

Izuku(1/28): Don't worry guys! We still have some time left to study! Then we can all get to go to the summer training camp together. Right?

Bandee(3/28): Exactly! And as class rep, I know we can do wonderfully!

Ribbon(4/28): As long as we pay attention, we won't fail.

Kaminari: That last one doesn't help.

Izuku: Well...I got it! We can study at my home. I'll help you all out!

Kaminari and Mina: REALLY?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Gooey(27/28): How come some people have six fingers on one hand while others don't?

Elfilin(28/28): Um...What?

Adeline(5/28): Don't worry about him.

Kirishima (21/28): Hey Bakugo, do you plan on joining?

Bakugo(7/28): No thanks. I'll study on my own.

Silence.  That's all that was heard.

Kirishima: 'D-DID BAKUGO JUST SAY 'NO THANK YOU?! THAT WAS ACTUALLY POLITE!!!'

Izuku: 'Something seriously strange is up with Bakugo. What on Earth happened?'

(Time skip to lunch)

Elfilin: I'm pretty scared about the practical.

Susie: We all are. But I doubt that they will give us anything too extreme. The written questions will all be stuff about class so...with Izuku's help, you'll be fine.

Pony: Do you really believe it to be that simple?

Elfilin: Gah! Where did you come from?!

Pony: I just sat down here. Aw, your ears look so fluffy.

Elfilin: *little blush* I-uh-Th-thank you.

Bandee: I do wonder what we'll be doing.

Itsuka: I heard that we will be fighting robots.

Elfilin: Really? That, I can do with ease.

Izuku: I doubt that this will be the case. I feel as though they will try something completely different. We should always keep guard.

Everyone: Hai!

However, Bandee had stopped listening to anything afterwards. He couldn't stop thinking about what Yoichi said.