Special Chapter #1

(It's time for a special chapter. This starts 2 months before Izuku was born. Enjoy)

All For One arrives at his lab. He was betrayed by Doctor Garaki, his loyal scientist. And to add insult to injury, All Might has forced him to be presumed dead. Which means if he goes back to his family, bad things might happen. He was in a coma for 5 years.

But the worst part was that when he finally woke up, All Might had married his wife and is now neglecting his son for something that was out of his control.

Nana: Finally, you're up.

AFO: Yeah...but I have lost someone dear to me. My son and wife.

Nana: It gets worse...he is being bullied. Badly. And he has no one to rely on...if only there was a way we could give him a new family member to protect him.

AFO:...Nana...THAT'S GENIUS! WE MAKE HIM A BROTHER!!!

Nana: ...Um...WHAT?! Have you lost your mind, Hisashi?!

Hisashi: No, hear me out. Remember the Nomu?

Nana: Kinda hard to forget.

Hisashi: Well it's possible to create our own!

Nana: I know. But what does that have to do with giving Izuku a brother?

Hisashi: Do you still have that locket that Inko gave you when she was little?

Nana: Of course.

Hisashi: Well, we can infuse the Nomu with Inko's DNA that is in the locket, and my DNA! Then the Nomu-

Nana: Will be Izuku's biological brother!!! I GET IT!!!

Hisashi: However, it will take us...ten years to create it. Unfortunately, creating a Nomu while infusing it with DNA is an incredibly long process. If Garaki were still on my side, it would only take at most, one year.

Nana: Then we'd better get to work right away! But what quirks will it have?

Hisashi: Well first, we should make the Nomu a boy since sisters aren't going so well for him. Second, I have a perfect set of quirks for him. This Nomu will be the greatest Nomu of all time!

Nana: But, won't he go crazy with all the quirks?

Hisashi: Not if he has my DNA.

Nana: Good point. So what are the quirks?

Hisashi: I actually made them myself. It's a lot of quirks, but with my DNA, he'll be able to keep his mind in check! Flight, phantom spears, Shock waves, dimensional rift, a small teleportation quirk, phantom duplicate, a laser quirk I like to call "Double Double Star", a blade quirk I call "Blazar Cutter", a fire quirk I named "Deadly Sun Grazer", and a hailstorm-like quirk that I decided to name "Splash Roche"!

Nana: That's uh...quite a lot. Also, I think you should stop watching those space documentaries.

Hisashi: Yeah, no. Let's get to work!

And so, for the next ten years, Hisashi and Nana worked as hard as they possibly could to make the greatest Nomu of all time. Hisashi decided to give this Nomu a body that just screams: "Super cute." It could easily be passed off as a kind of mutant type quirk. Eventually...

Nana: Phew. He's finally finished! So, what is his name going to be?

Hisashi: How about...Elfilin?

Nana:...Elfilin? Hmm...I think it's adorable. Shall we wake him up?

Hisashi: Yes.

Nana then pressed a button and Elfilin started to stir.

Elfilin: Ghh. What the? What's going on? Who am I? Where am I?

Hisashi: Hello, Elfilin. I am Hisashi Shigaraki. And I am your father.

Elfilin: My father?

Hisashi: Yes. And this is your grandma, Nana.

Nana: Nice to meet you Elfilin.

A few months after that, Elfilin took the entrance exam for UA. Why?

Hisashi: This was your big brother, Izuku.

Hisashi shows Elfilin an image of Izuku before he changed.

Hisashi: But now, his appearance has changed into this.

Hisashi then shows Elfilin an image of the current Izuku.

Hisashi: However, he has no idea that you are his brother. But I know that he is going to enter U.A. and I wish for you to go with him so that you can keep an eye out for him.

Elfilin: I'll gladly look out for my big brother, but why would I need to keep watch over him?

Hisashi: Because of THIS muscle head! After Izuku was found quirkless, this so called "Symbol of Peace" started to either neglect him, or abuse him. So please. I need your help to keep watch on him. I know that he is incredibly strong now, but I still worry for him.

Elfilin: You can count on me Dad!

However, even after he got into U.A., he ran into some trouble.

Hisashi: NANA?! ELFILIN?! I BURNED THE WATER!!!!!

Nana and Elfilin: WHAT?! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU BURN THE WATER?!?!?!?!?!?!

(And that's the end of the special chapter. Now you know Elfilin's origin and how he and Izuku are brothers. See you next time when it comes to the other class' finals!)