01: The Secret Box

happy reading y'all 📌
💜💙🎊🪄📯

"mom! have you seen my secret box!?."

a little girl voice's echoed through the other part of the house. meanwhile, the woman who called as a mom is busy doing her job ㅡcleaning the messinessㅡ.

"mom?~ do you see my secret box???."

the girl screaming a lil bit louder from her room until the woman could hear her voice from the kitchen. She turned back the sink faucet while sighed patiently.

"honey, i'm too busy for helping you to find your secret box. can you please find it by yourself? aren't that box thing is always on your room?." the woman said waiting for the girl to respond.

"umm~ nope! i didn't see it anywhere. but you're the one who clean my room, so please help me to find it! i tried to search it everywhere but it isn't on my table!!!." she's whining voice membuat Sana tidak tega.

Sana smiled, "alright, just in a minute. i will help you later after i was the dishes."

"okay."

well, this woman is named Sana Minatozaki. she's married and have one cute little girl named Nagyung, she's 8 years old recently. they were just a healthy common family, full of happiness surround them and both are close to each other and Sana already marriend with a guy named Anthony William.

Anthony is a nice guy, he love Sana and Sana loves him too. in Sana's eye, isn't only just a nice guy but he is a guy who never gave up to anything, he never scared of anyone, he always take care of her and he is strong more than anyone. back then, he is a greenflag, prefect and gorgeous man. they never fight each other. Sana was so proud to marrying him back then but recently their relationship almost fragile, like there is something missing on them. It's been thirteen years of their marriage

Now Sana stands up and goes into her daughter's room to find Nagyung who is busy looking for the whereabouts of her mysterious box, which lately has been busy with her new toy. The room that was previously neat and clean had now turned into a Titanic Ship that already sinking which gave Sana a headache.

"oh my-."

Sana took a deep breath, "Nagyung-ah! I just tidied up your room and now look! everything gets messy! Quickly clean your room, you naughty girl!!!" Sana grumbled with her hands bent next to her hips.

Nagyung who was squatting looking around under her bed, now stood looking at Sana and then stomped her feet cutely.

"No! I need that box!! you're the one who clean my room tho and now the box is gone!!!." Nagyung fought back with a red face, her eyes holding back tears.

Sana sighed, "I don't know where the box you mean is Nagyung-ah. If I see it, I'll definitely put it in on its proper place back." Sana said.

Sana walked inside Nagyung's room then told Nagyung to help find the secret box. Sana was busy looking for the object while tidying up several items that had fallen on the floor. Then Sana turned to the edge of the room where there was a pillow sofa with a pile of messy dolls on it. Sana took the dolls one by one then put several dolls back in their original places until she found a reddish brown box-shaped wooden object with a little dust on it. Sana put the doll from her hand to the other side then took the box. Nagyung then turned her head towards Sana and her eyes lit up when Sana held the box she had been looking for since morning.

Nagyung ran over to Sana then took the box while hugging her, "yeyyy!!! You found it! you found it! you found it!!!."

Sana pensive. Her eyes continued to focus on the box that Nagyung was holding, feeling that the box was familiar.