03: My decision is my business

"Mommy!!!." Sana flinched when Nagyung shouted right on her ear. now the two of them were in the living room, watching TV since Anthony had gone to his workplace.

"oh my! don't ever do that again honey! since when did you learn to be like that?" Sana rubbed her ears.

Nagyung innocently just laughed with satisfaction, "After all, you continue to remain silent with a blank stare! it's scary!! what does mommy think???" Nagyung asked.

Sana took a deep breath, "I've been thinking about a lot of things, don't worry honey, I'm fine." Sana gave a warm smile.

Nagyung was silent then she got off the sofa and ran around to his room, "Hey! Watch out, it will fall!" Nagyung didn't listen.

A few moments later Nagyung returned carrying the memorial box, "I'm pretty sure those things are yours!!! who are they and who is she??? you never talk about them. I think you got bullied!!!."

Hearing her own daughter's chatter made Sana laugh out loud, "I don't know, I've forgotten but I remember they are my friends and they are good people, I wasn't bullied, it's just that there is another story that is difficult to tell. " Sana then lowered her head.

To be honest, she still felt guilty for what she did in the past, every time the memory appeared, she always tried to erase it and forget everything that happened, until it became a reality. but still, she felt like she couldn't bear it anymore. Seeing her mother continuing to stare made Nagyung pout her lips to the side, this child was thinking about something.

"how about you, find them!? i'm pretty sure they're missing you so much!!! i mean it's been years mom!!." Nagyung said suddenly. Sana's eyes opened wide, then she looked away, her hands clenched tightly on her thighs. Sana was pensive thinking about Nagyung's words.

"our daughter is incredible." Anthony at the dining table while drinking a can of beer watched his daughter draw with paper scattered everywhere while Sana just cleared her throat smiling while washing the plates.

Anthony then turned his gaze to Sana, he felt strange lately. He always felt like Sana was always tried to avoid him deep in his thoughts like something was bothering him. Anthony then stood up and walked to Sana's side. He leaned against the refrigerator with his arms folded in front of him.

"Are you okay?"

Sana shook her head, "no, I'm fine."

"I always see you bubbly these days, are you thinking about something? Sana, I'm worried about you, what happened? please be honest with me." Anthony said a little forcefully.

Sana stopped what she was doing, she was silent. Anthony's suspicious gaze made her nervous until she took a deep breath and put the plate on the plate rack.

Sana wanted to speak but she felt hesitant even though it was in front of her own husband and however she had to be honest, "to be honest, this is about them, my friend. Do you remember those people?"

Anthony sighed, "I remember all of them. why? do you miss them? we can meet them another time together."

"no! I don't want another time! I feel- I feel that I don't have much time in the future." Sana huffed her breath, "I have to go alone-."

"What!? You cannot! you should never travel alone!! we're leaving right now! Nagyung! let's get ready-."

Sana pulled the hem of Anthony's shirt forcefully, "I have to go alone! just this once, please!!!-."

"No Sana!! you can't go alone! you, me and Nagyung!! Who will look after our daughter if you leave!?."

"You're not understand!!."