13: The Love Tragedy

Happy reading luv💕
----------------------

SANA POV

Now I'm at the Orphan Foundation house right next to Tzuyu's house, which only takes about 30 steps to walk. There are only a few children living here, there are 9 children of different age gap, the oldest here is Hyewon who is one of the caretaker and the youngest is Hanni, she has just turned 8 years old.

I'm helping the children along with several local volunteers to prepare for tomorrow's honorary celebration festival. All residents in the village are busy with their respective activities. I heard that the whole villages will be lit up with candlelight, so they also prepared candles around the streets.

While I joined the orphans including Hyewon to preparing the firecrackers that will be set off tomorrow night, we have to prepare the firecrackers tonight at several predetermined points.

"Hyewon noona, where did Mrs.Kyungjoo go? I haven't seen her all day, i need to show her my idea for tomorrow." Hyunjin asked.

"ummm...I don't know, maybe she went to the village to invite the local village head with Miss Seolhyun." Hyewon replied.

My ears twitched when I heard Seolhyun names. I never knew who is she and Tzuyu never told me about her. I glanced at Hyewon in front of me.

"Seolhyun? Who is that woman?" Sana asked with a confused expression.

Hyewon looked at her, "Seolhyun unnie is a silk fabric businesswoman here. Our village has the best silk producing so it's not surprising why most of us wear clothes made from silk." Hyewon explained.

"But what is the relationship between her being a silk businesswoman and Tzu- I mean Kyungjoo who is the village head?" Ask Sana once again.

"I heard that Seolhyun unnie and Kyungjoo have been close friends for a long time. Both of them together built our village, which was once hit by poverty. Both of them are our villages superhero."

In the middle of Sana and Hyewon's conversation, Yeji, Hyunjin's sister, also spoke.

"But there is one person who is also important in our village, which is Mrs.Kyungjoo's wife!! She is a very good person and also a famous doctor in our village!" Yeji said.

Sana frowned, "Can you tell me who is she? Where is she now and what happened to them?" Sana asked.

Hyunjin, Yeji, and Hyewon looked at each other, they stopped their activity for a moment after Sana asked. Then Hyunjin spoke first.

"May I ask you? Who are you actually? You look so close to Mrs.Joo. I know she is a very good person, but I often hear rumors spreading from the villagers that you are our village head's girlfriend. Is that true?" Hyunjin asked seriously.

Sana was speechless after listening to Hyunjin. Honestly, she didn't know why and how the villagers thought she was Tzuyu's lover when in fact she was just her ex who wanted to clear her problem. But she couldn't blame the villagers for making such rumors, it was natural for them to feel suspicious.

Sana took a deep breath, "I-...I am her ex-girlfriend." Hearing Sana's confession, the three young people were gasped.

"Actually I came here just to meet her, I want to know how she is now and now I regret my mistakes in the past because I hurt her. I just want to solve my problem and apologize to her, do you think I was wrong if I missed her even though I'm married and she's married too?" Sana asked with a sad look.

Hyunjin, Yeji and Hyewon looked at each other, they were confused about how to answer Sana's question until one of the three grandma who passed with her yesterday answered Sana's question.