05: Jihyo

note: please respect me to keep voting my story. cuz if u didn't do it, i'll stop continue more new content.
happy reading.

SANA POV

The days passed quickly after that, our now past meeting turned into a memory. they lost their trust in me, it was really painful but i deserve the treatment. as long they give me a hint where i could find Tzuyu. i thanked to them for it and i feel grateful cuz they still help me.

I bid a goodbye to Mina and Chaeyoung's to move from their apartment, they waved from a distance the further I got away from them looking from the taxi window and now I will go to Jihyo's house, my old bestfriend. This probably become a quite long journey. In the past, we used to be very close but a mistake will damage the care of others. it was my fault.

When I arrived at the location, I took a breath, feeling worried that I would be thrown out of here. but this is for Tzuyu's sake. for my EX. Even we become an Ex lover doesn't mean that i wouldn't never find her. no. i will always love her even when i'm with someone else it doesn't change my love for her. i used to love Tzuyu, Always. I just want to know where she is. I took a very deep breath before I knocked on Jihyo's door, there was no doorbell.

"Jihyo, it's me, Sana. I came here to talk about something." I shouted from outside the door.

I knew Jihyo was inside of the house, hiding. i knew it there is no answer. but I didn't give up, I circled Jihyo's house, looking at the kitchen window. still nothing. then I went to the back door. I kept calling Jihyo's name so she would open the door and let me in. until the weather was cloudy turn into a heavy rain. I'm still outside, I won't leave until Jihyo let me in.

I knocked on the back door, "Jihyo, I know you are angry and disappointed at me but i-i need your help." I said in a weary tone, with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I want to know where Tzuyu is, because you are the only one who I can rely on. I know you are inside so please let me in." no answer.

"please."

AUTHOR POV

Sana sadly sat on her back in front of Jihyo's house door, hugging herself from the cold caused by the rain. when she was lethargic and weak, her eyes felt heavy. she just sat quietly waiting for Jihyo. Until finally the sound of the door opening disturbed her, she looked up and raised her head, Jihyo stared at her blankly.

"Are you going to stay here and freezing? You are too stupid to force yourself outside for hours without caring about yourself? tsk. Pick up your suitcase and come inside. You can leave the next day." Jihyo said with her cold tone.

"Thank me for lowering my status just because I still have a pure heart for others and i don't like people who cheating and marrying them while bringing their ex lover to come on her weeding." Jihyo spoke coldly.

The sentence that Jihyo said really offended Sana and Sana realized what Jihyo meant but she didn't react at all because that was the fact. she took her suitcase which fortunately wasn't too wet then entered the simple house.

Sana said, "thank you for letting me in."

Jihyo just hummed. she just continued walking through the kitchen leaving Sana, not long after she returned with a warm hot coffee and a dry towel.

Jihyo gave Sana the towel, "wash yourself ASAP. The bathroom In the corner of the room on the left. After that, come back here, I'll wait for you." again she spoke in a cold tone then left Sana sitting on the sofa reading a novel which Sana thought was her new hobby.She also just realized that Jihyo lives here alone.