02: glimpse of us

"How long are you going to keep fiddling with your laptop?" Sana asked while leaning her body in front of the door with crossing her arms in a irritating gaze at her husband who had been busy since this morning.

Anthony looked at Sana for a few seconds then turn his head focus on his work, "they gave me a sudden job, sorry if that upsets you. I have a lot of projects to do, I don't have much time and the i have a deadline. so I'm very busy."

Hearing Anthony's answer, Sana raised her eyebrows, "Isn't this your holiday? Why are you so insistent on working in the middle of your holiday? Tell them to stop giving you work that burdens you and go play with Nagyung or accompany her for a while."

Anthony let out a harsh breath, "Yes, it's true that I'm taking a holiday but it doesn't mean that I can be as free as you think. I have responsibilities to hold here, this isn't just for me but you and our daughter. Please understand."

the atmosphere turned intense. Lately, Anthony and Sana always got into an argument, neither of them wants to give in to each other since Anthony returned home. Through Sana's eyes, Anthony turns into a man who is stubborn and doesn't care about himself because he pushed himself too hard at work. she just felt worried about her husband. she was afraid that Anthony's changes would affect the condition of her household. Meanwhile, Anthony just wanted Sana to understand, he wanted Sana to understand his condition, but this insensitive tall man never felt like he was being cared at all.

Sana really wanted to fight back, she bit the inner cheek but then she just gave up. she left him without saying a word. Instead of fighting with her husband, it would be better for her to go to her daughter's room. when she arrived in front of the room she saw Nagyung who was playing with something.

Sana sat next to Nagyung on the bed, her daughter was always calm when she was curious about something, Sana really liked it when Nagyung was calm thinking about many things and mysterious things. Sana looked at the box that was already open.

"Hey...finally you managed to open the box." Sana said while looking at the contents of the box.

Nagyung didn't quote, she just checked the objects inside. It didn't contain much, there were only a few small items such as 5 Polaroid photos that were starting to fade because of humid air, two pairs of bracelets, a silver necklace and a silver name tag that was dented and rusty.

Seeing the contents of the box in Nagyung's lap made Sana interested in all these objects. she felt familiar with everything inside of it.

Now Nagyung is holding one of the faded polaroid photos, there are two people of different heights.

"Look mom! It's you! Is this yours? Who's the person embracing you? You two look so adorable and you look do small standing next to her." Nagyung showed the small polaroid photo.

There is Sana who someone is embracing, but unfortunately the person's face is not recognized because the picture is faded. Sana took it from Nagyung's hand trying to remember who it was. Sana turned to another photo, there were several photos of her friends, Sana remembered who are they but there was one person whose name that she forgot. in the last photo is a photo of Jihyo embracing someone while lying warmly on the floor. The face of the person Jihyo was embracing was quite clear but unfortunately half of her face was covered by her hands.

"is she you ex???." Nagyung asked curiously.

"h-how do-you-...w-where do you find all of this things???" Sana asked while looking sadly at the photos in her hand.

"ummmm... I found it in the attic in an old cupboard. At that time I was looking for the items above, then when I saw a cupboard, I immediately opened it and found this box. It was very dusty and damp." Nagyung told the story in detail.