04: Trying to admit it

SANA POV

The next day passed, according to what Mina said, all my friends would come here to meet me and talk directly. For some reason, happiness and worry are mixed together, maybe because we have been avoiding each other for a long time. but no matter what, until finally I heard the sound of the bell ringing and Mina immediately opened the door to her apartment. I'm sure it must be them.

"Welcome, please come in." I could hear Mina opening the door and inviting them in. I also heard some footsteps there.

I immediately stood up from my seat on the sofa, turning my body to prepare to receive a sudden attack.

AUTHOR POV

the sound of footsteps got closer. until they finally met. Sana stood still, while her friends stared at her in disbelief at what they were seeing. I mean, 13 years of lost contact without any news from each other makes them feel like they are hallucinating.

When they were arrived. everyone looked at each other. A woman with rabbit teeth and brown hair walked slowly towards Sana, then she jogged till she hugged Sana tightly. Sana was surprised by the sudden behavior.

"I thought you're dead! and I hate you so much!!!." she said in a trembling voice. Sana slowly raised her arms and hugged back the woman who was hugging her now.

everyone walked up and hugged her. except Mina and Chaeyoung who just watched them from behind smilling.

"So, after 13 years we finally met again. I'm thankful you're okay all this time. i missed you a lot you know? you makes me worried." Momo said, a Japanese friend who is very close to Sana.

Next to Momo is Dahyun, Momo's husband. So, reportedly they are married and they already have a toddler.

"How are you, Sana?" Dahyun asked her. The atmosphere there is calm and feels comfortable.

"I'm fine, I really missed you guys. I'm sorry about my sudden departure at that time, and I'm grateful that you still recognize me even though we all have our own paths in life, but I didn't realize you were getting older after more than 10 years."

Hearing Sana's words made everyone there laugh.

"right. I also didn't realize that we were this old....(sigh) I want to feel young again." Mina said while embracing Chaeyoung next to her.

"except in front of our children." Jeongyeon's answer made them laugh again.

Everyone there discussed random things, recapping their past when they were young and with complete friendship. At the beginning of their story, they became 9 friends who emerged because of a love story that started with Nayeon and Jeongyeon who quarreled and became enemies that involved their circle of friends, but then they could managed to become inseparable soul mates until now even though at first they were like Tom and Jerry.

"It was really embarrassing!!!! I don't know what I was thinking at that time!!! aaaaa!! Just about to remembering it makes me embarrassed!! This is all your fault!!!." Nayeon screamed while pinching Jeongyeon's hand with excitement until Jeongyeon groaned in pain.

"ouchhhh!!!! It hurts!!! it will definitely turn into blue soon- SEE!??? look what you did!!!." Jeongyeon scolded back while showing the blue marks on her hands after she got pinched by Nayeon. Nayeon had a hobby to pinching Jeongyeon and only Jeongyeon was treated like that.

"now here we go again, the souls of adolescence have returned to their bodies." Chaeyoung said.

Watching a familiar sight made Sana laugh and get a little carried away. he remembers everything from the past.