chapter-13 college session

Stella and Fiona are chatting with each other. Other students were also chatting among themselves happily. Their excitement can be seen from their smiling faces.

After a few minutes, the main door of the auditorium opened and the whole auditorium fell silent. They all looked towards the main entrance door. 

They saw their principal bringing a young man into the auditorium very respectfully. The young man is very handsome. He is wearing blue jeans with a casual white shirt and a black blazer. He has curly black hair which was adding more plus points to his charm.

Other lecturers are following them. The principal led that young man to the stage and introduced him to everyone present. This young man and other faculty members have taken their seats. 

Principal took a mic and began introducing him. He said “ Hello students, I hope you are all doing  well. Here, let me introduce you to this young man. This is Mr. Frank Leo, the best neurosurgeon from Angel's hospital. He comes this time on our invitation to give you guys a lecture and to guide you all. Let's give a huge round of applause to him.”

Having said that, the principal and others present in the auditorium started to clap for him. 

Then the principal started to give his speech to the students. 

The students started to gossip about Frank in low voices. One said “ Oh my god! He is so handsome.” 

Other one also said excitedly “ Ya.. He is. I think I have fallen for him.. Omg!!!”

All the girls present in the auditorium have already been mesmerised with him. And some boys are jealous of him and some want to become like him. There are all different kinds of emotions. 

Linda's group were also talking about him. One girl named Daisy, who is also one of Linda's followers, said “ Linda look, he is so handsome. I have decided I am going to pursue him and make him fall for me.”

Linda gives her a look as if saying he is not blind to fall for you. 

Other girls around them said to Daisy “ Oh come on Daisy. With Linda here, how come he became interested in you? If someone could make him fall in love, it was our Linda. Isn't it?”

Everyone around them agreed with her statement. They all nodded. Daisy became jealous of Linda but she didn't say it out loud. 

Linda said “ Girls, let me be clear, I am not interested in him. He is not my type.”

Linda thought in her mind “ How can I be interested in him when I personally called him here to help me deal with Stella.” She inwardly becomes happy and looks behind Stella for a moment. 

She thought to herself “ Stella, with Frank here, you can't snatch Harold from me. Just wait and watch. I am going to ruin you.”

Behind them Stella and Fiona were listening to their conversation. Fiona frowned and said “ Stella don't you think that all these people become idiots after seeing him. I agree that he is handsome. But it's not worth losing our minds over him.”

Stella also agreed with Fiona “ Yes, you are right. He is just a normal human being like us. So there is no point losing our mind over him.”

Fiona said “ Yes, by the way how can I forget that because of him I have to sacrifice my today's sleep. So in my eyes he is not that great.”

Stella laughed at Fiona's words. She is not going to like him just because she needs to get up early for this session. Haha she is so funny. 

Principal finishes his speech and gives the stage to Frank to interact with students. Frank stood up at the centre of the stage and began talking. 

He greeted everyone and said “ Hello everyone, as you know I am Frank leo. You all can call me Frank. No need to become formal with me.”

Everyone becomes happy after listening to Frank. His voice was nice and he looks like a friendly person from his way of talking. 

He continued “ Today I am going to talk about some topics from neurosurgery. If you guys have any doubt regarding the topic you can ask me anytime. And if you want to discuss some other topic, we can discuss that later after this topic ends. Now let's start the session, shall we?”

As Frank asked everyone, they all nodded their heads in agreement. Then he started giving his lecture from the presentation. 

Everyone was intently listening to him because he was discussing each and every concept very well. 

Stella and Fiona were also taking notes of his lecture. Fiona said to Stella “ Stella, he teaches so well. No wonder he is the best surgeon at his young age.”

Stella also agrees “ Yes, maybe he's born talented.”

They both chuckled a little and then again started listening to his lecture. 

After a two hour long lecture, everyone looked happy. They don't feel bored at all. 

Frank then asked if they have any topics that they want to discuss. Some students provide their topics. Frank then began talking about these topics. 

After everything was done, they began the doubt session. Students who have doubts one by one asked their queries. 

In between one girls stood up and asked “ Mr. Leo, do you have any girlfriend?”

Everyone laughed and looked at him. They all wanted to know this answer. Frank smiled and said “ No.”

All the girls present become happy at his answer. 

After another one hour the doubt session also ends. The principal again thanked him for coming. Then the session  officially ended. 

All the students started to go outside. Some girls are waiting for Frank. He was talking to other lecturers of the college.

Stella and Fiona also stood up to went outside. Just then her principal called Stella and Harold. 

Stella told Fiona to wait and went to the principal. Harold and Stella stood side by side with each other . Stella maintains a proper distance between them and she doesn't pay any attention to him. Harold feels unhappy with Stella's behaviour. 

He knows that Stella was avoiding him because of whatever happened earlier. But he doesn't say anything to Stella. He just stood by her side silently waiting for their principal to speak. 

Who exactly is this Frank Leo? How does Linda know him? What is Linda planning to do with Stella? 

Keep reading my novel Love Will Grow… do vote, comment and follow me…