chapter-20 give lessons to Arthur

Moonlight Club

After having their dinner at ‘the pinnacle restaurant’, both Arthur and Chase come to the ‘Moonlight Club’ for some relaxation. 

Moonlight Club is the most well known and popular among youngsters to hang out. This club is a famous nightclub in the city. People love to come here to dance, to drink and to socialise. 

This club was owned by Trevon Scott. He is also the best friend of Arthur. Arthur and Chase have known each other since childhood. They both meet Trevon in their high school. 

Actually a group of seven boys was bullying Trevon in high school and he was single handedly fighting them. When Arthur and Chase saw this they helped Trevon and fought alongside him. From that day they three have a kind of unbreakable friendship. 

Trevon's family was known for their hotels’ business and their famous clubs which were established in different cities. This moonlight club was Trevon’s property. Arthur and Chase also have some shares in this.

Trevon was on a business trip recently so he can't join them today. They both are enjoying themselves and are having low alcohol level drinks. 

Chase was very happy today to know that his friend has finally decided to put an end to his single life and is going on a date tomorrow. 

He was sharing this good piece of news with Trevon in their whatsapp group but he hasn't replied yet. Chase thought he must be busy so he shrugged his shoulders and didn't bother it anymore and put down his phone and continued to take a sip from his drink. 

Arthur noticed his every action, he didn't stop Chase and continued to ignore him as always. 

Chase said to Arthur “ Come on tell me Mr. Arthur, how are you feeling?”

Arthur looked at Chase questioningly, like asking what he means by this. 

Chase understood his look and said “ I mean you are meeting a girl tomorrow and you're meeting her all alone. So tell me how are you feeling right now.”

Arthur didn't reply to him immediately and took a sip from his drink slowly. After a while he said “ Do I have to feel something? It's just a simple meeting between two people. You are making it a big deal talking like this.”

Chase knows Arthur likes to keep his emotions to himself. He doesn't like to show people what he was thinking. He was always a reserved kind of person from childhood who doesn't like to talk much. 

He talks to his friends and family a little more but he still can't share his actual emotion with them. He just wants to give happiness to the people he knows and cares about.

Chase hopes that this girl Stella whom Arthur was meeting tomorrow can help to change Arthur. He was hoping that Stella would become a person very special to Arthur, so that Arthur can share his inner thoughts to Stella and become more outspoken. 

Chase replied to his friend “ Yeah it's not a big deal for you. But it might be a special day for the girl you are meeting. So be patient and calm when you meet her, ok? Don't scare her with your cold face. Try to smile a little when you meet her. Or tries to talk more otherwise the girl feels awkward talking to you. Do you understand what I want to say?”

Arthur listened to Chase seriously. He also agreed with Chase. He knows that Chase can get along with anybody so he listens to him. He doesn't want this date to fail and make a negative impression on Stella. 

Chase saw that Arthur doesn't stop him and is listening attentively, so he continued “ When you meet her try to start a topic like ask her about herself, her hobbies etc so that she can feel relaxed with you. And give her a chance to talk also. She might also have many things to talk about. Once you guys start talking, things will not be awkward anymore and the meeting will go on more smoothly. Understand?”

Arthur listened everything and said “ Hmm”

Chase says so much but Arthur only replies with hmm. Instead of getting angry at Arthur he waved his hand and said “that's good. Remember everything. It might be helpful.”

Chase knows that his friend doesn't like to talk much so getting a hmm from him is enough for him to be satisfied. 

Just when they were talking Arthur's phone rang, he looked at his phone and saw it was from his grandpa so he answered it immediately. 

He said “ Hey grandpa.”

Ralph heard the loud music from Arthur's side so he frowned and said “ Brat where are you? And with whom?”

Arthur replied calmly “ In moonlight club with Chase.”

Hearing that he was with Chase Ralph doesn't say anything. He came to the main point and said “ Tomorrow date's time and venue has been decided. I'll send it to you via message, check it later and reach there on time tomorrow. Don't be late. It's Rude to let a lady wait for you. Instead you have to go before time to show your sincerity. Understand?”

Arthur knew that his grandpa only thinks good of him, so he replied “ Don't worry grandpa. I'll go there on time.”

Arthur looked at his watch and said “ It's already ten. You should go and sleep. Don't stay up too late. It's not good for your health.”

Ralph understood that his grandson doesn't want to be lectured more about this meeting. So he said “ I know why you are saying this. Ok, I am not going to give you a lecture today because I am in a good mood. You don't stay at the club for too long. Go and rest early.”

Arthur answered “ Yes, we are just leaving. I'll hang now. Goodnight. By..”

Ralph then hung up the phone and sighed. He doesn't know how to talk to this guy. He always has his ways whenever they talk. He is just too intelligent. 

Arthur looked at his phone messages and saw the location was Lovers’ cafe and restaurant, he frowned. 

Chase asked him what happened. He showed him his phone. Chase then laughed loudly. 

He said “ Your grandfather is trying very hard for you. He really puts a lot of thought into arranging your meeting at this place. This place is really suitable for your date.”

Arthur keeps silent at his remark. After some time when they finished their drinks, they left the moonlight club and went to their respective home. 

Keep reading and supporting me guys… do vote and comment if you like this chapter…