chapter-15 Conspiracy

Once Stella and Fiona reached outside the college, Stella heaved a big sigh of relief. Her intuition told her that Frank was not a good man. He was trying to be extra friendly with Stella.

Stella didn't like these types of people who have two faces. She always maintains a big distance from this type of person. At that time in the auditorium she only has one thought in her mind to leave as soon as possible.

Fiona looked at Stella and asked her " Stella what happened? You suddenly took me out of the college. You didn't even let me say goodbye to other classmates. And Now you are sighing."

Stella didn't answer her but asked " Fiona, what do you think of Mr. Frank?"

Fiona thought for some time and said " Mr. Frank is an outstanding surgeon. But Stella let me tell you one thing. When you were talking to him just now, I noticed that he kept looking at you secretly."

Stella said to Fiona " You also noticed that. I also get a strange feeling around him. That's why I left the college in a hurry without ever looking back."

Fiona understands Stella and said to her " Stella you did the right thing. When we develop this kind of strange feeling for someone, we should try to stay away from him. Maybe our intuition is right and he is a bad person, so it's better to avoid him. And even if he is a good person and we are judging him wrong, it doesn't mean that we have to know him and try to befriend him. Right?"

Stella also agreed " Yes, you are right. In that way, whether he is good or bad doesn't have anything to do with us."

Then Fiona asked Stella " Stella I just saw that the principal introduced both you and Harold to Mr. Frank. What did you guys talk about for so long?"

Stella then recounted to her everything what Frank said to her and Harold.

Fiona got excited to know that Stella received an invitation from Frank to do her internship in Angel's hospital.

She said to Stella " Oh my god Stella! So you got the chance to work in Angel's hospital. Woww! This is so unimaginable."

Then she asked " But why did you refuse such a great offer? You have to do your internship somewhere , so why not accept this offer? No matter what kind of a person this Mr. Frank is, you can't refuse this opportunity because of him."

Stella knows that Fiona misunderstands her. She thinks that Stella doesn't accept this offer because of Frank. But this is not true.

So Stella clarified herself and said " Fiona, this is not true. I didn't accept this offer simply because I don't want to work in Angel's hospital. I already have a place in mind to do my internship. So don't worry. Ok? Now let's have some lunch somewhere then we have to go and meet up with Gloria to do some shopping."

Fiona became excited thinking about shopping and said " Ok, if you have already decided then be it is. Just don't regret it later. Shall we have lunch at our usual place? I am feeling so hungry after this session."

Stella smiled and said " Ok, then let's go to our usual place and have a feast."

Then they both went to have their lunch.

In the college

When Frank saw the person behind him, he frowned and said " What are you doing here?"

In front of him is none other than Linda Carter. Linda smiled mischiefly and said " Yo yo see you are getting furious. In the session you are being so friendly, so I somehow thought that you have changed. Now seeing you become furious has cleared my doubts about you."

Frank said " Just get straight to the point, what are you doing here? Didn't you say we can't have any interaction here in the college?"

Linda smiled and said " Oh I have said to my friends that I am going to talk to you about some academics related stuff and they all idiot believe it."

Linda then curiously asked him " How was your talk with Harold and Stella goes? Did they agree?"

Frank replied " Harold agreed but Stella refused me."

Linda became quiet for some time and then said " That's good also. Let me join your department instead of Stella. In that way I can become close to Harold."

Frank looked at her and said " I can't seem to understand you. First you want me to invite both of them and create such situations where Harold thinks that Stella is not a good person. You want me to make Stella fall for me and then dump her. Now you are telling me that there is no need to invite Stella. What do you need exactly?"

Linda said " The plan has changed a little bit. Let me join your department with Harold and you continue to find opportunities to get close to Stella. Once Harold sees that Stella is with you he will accept my love. Then you can just dump that Stella."

Frank gave an evil smile to Linda and said " Your plan is perfect but I have made a change in this plan. I will pursue Stella and make her fall for me but I am not going to dump her."

Linda became shocked after hearing this. She furiously asked " what do you mean by that?"

Frank explained to her " Actually I quite like her. She is the first girl who doesn't care about my good looks and just ignores me. I kinda like her attitude. So I am going to sincerely pursue her."

Linda angrily said " No way , you can't do that. You know that I don't like her. You are my cousin. You have to care about my feelings otherwise I'll tell my aunt about this."

Frank replied " You can go and tell anyone. I just don't care about them. And if I get Stella it'll benefit you also. You can be together with Harold. Think about it once I dump Stella, will Harold still stay with you? If I keep Stella with me forever then you can be with Harold, right?"

Linda thought that he was right and said " Ok then. Do whatever you want. But I am telling you I'll make her life a living hell in the future."

Frank replied " We'll see that in the future. First do what we plan. I'll arrange a spot for you in the neurosurgery department. Don't embarrass me there."

Linda said with a smile " Don't worry. I'll do my best there. I have to impress Harold there so how can I make any mistakes?"

Then Linda excused herself from Frank and left. After some time Frank also left for his hospital.

Will Linda and Frank become successful in their plan? Can Stella protect herself from their plan?

Keep reading Love Will Grow... do vote, comment if you like my novel..