50.

Three Years Later...

Driving up between the two houses, Stevie's old house as well as Shelly's and Leo's, Lindsey parked along the curb in front of his daughter's house while taking in the street.

Each year they'd been there since the last, not one thing had changed in town, the neighbors remained and the houses stayed the same.

"I wonder if Shelly's even home yet," he mumbled, allowing himself out of the car in order to make his way around to get the passenger side door.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she stepped out, using his hand to stand as she glanced around her old neighborhood. "It does seem pretty quiet; aren't there children around somewhere?"

"I guess we'll find out," he smirked, pressing a kiss to the back of her hand as he guided her towards the driveway of her son's home.

The dancer rang the doorbell to the house, just for the kick of it because although it had been a while she had been in her new home in California with Lindsey, it still tickled her to be at her son's house.

"It's open!" Annelle stated pretty faintly.

She pushed open the front door and grinned to herself as she emerged onto the hardwood floors.

"Hello, hello..." Lindsey smirked. "Lights are on but nobody's home..."

Stevie giggled.

"Hey, guys!" Annelle pushed herself up from the couch she was laying on, revealing her pregnancy of just barely six months. "You're early, I thought you'd be here around evening," she added.

"Well, we got a head start yesterday morning,"Lindsey assured, taking a seat on the arm of the couch.

"We wanna get the little road trip party started with Liam and Ireland," the older woman sat on the edge of the couch, just smoothing her hand over her daughter in-law's belly. "How's this little one doing?"

"Active," she rolled her eyes. "I haven't been able to sleep for anything. Same old, same old... But tell me about you guys! You just got back from touring, how was everything?"

"It was really exciting, Lindsey and his bandmates have poured their souls into the record they released."

"I know! It sounds incredible. Ireland loves listening to it. She even brought the CD in for show and tell to her class last week, bragging that her grandpa was the best guitarist."

Lindsey chuckled.

"He laughs, but it's true. He's incredible..."

"He is," she assured. "And you, mom... You sing a song with him on the record and you sing on tour with him," she nudged her. "So exciting..."

"Ah, one song doesn't hurt. Besides, I can make sure he's not attracting any groupies if I'm with him."

"Oh, yeah, because I have them lined up, Stevie," he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

"You don't know how many annoyed twenty and thirty years olds have stared at you, then you introduce me as your wife and they give me a weird look, then pause, turn around and go How cute, or Oh, she's so lucky! She's so pretty..." she rose a brow.

Annelle smirked.

"You're crazy," he assured with a prideful smirk on his lips. "We might be a good looking couple, Stevie, but those twenty and thirty year olds got one thing wrong..."

"Oh, yeah and what's that?" she pumped her brow, awaiting something snide.

"I'm the lucky one," he winked, saying so ever so solemnly as his blue eyes pierced into her brown ones.