Author's Note

GUYSSSSS AND GAYSSS AND LADIESSSS AND YAYYSSSS!!! WE'RE STARTING A NEW BOOK!!!

Those of you who have read my previous book, y'all know just how much I love updating late lmao-

NGL I have college and it gets shitty at times, also I have depression lol if that helps, oh and anxiety too hehehe.

Just know if I'm not updating, I'm not dead, I'm just depressed and lazy af.

Again, I wanna say that I write stories solely for the purpose of my favourite genre and my style of reading. If it's not for you, there are two options.

One, you can try reading and if it clicks after a while, then welcome to my humble abode!

Two, you may not read it, but just know that I'm thankful that you've somehow stumbled upon my work.

Without any more yapping let's get to it, shall we?

Story description:

Blades and Blueprints:

Where Ice Melts into Equations

Falling for another man, especially an Olympic level figure skater wasn't on the bucket list of Jeon Jungkook when he topped CSAT and took admission in his dream college, SNU.

A trip to Canada, a forbidden act, a series of its consequences, a secret past, the tragedy of love and separation, would two young souls finally make it?

Main ship:
Taekook (Top Tae, Bottom Jk)

Side Ships:
Yoonmin (Top Yoongi, Bottom Jimin)
Namjin (Top Namjoon, Bottom Jin)

Tropes:
• Academic Rivals to Lovers
• Enemies to Lovers
• Ice Skating

This story is totally a romance having a bit of angst, with zero thriller side plots. Those who have read my previous work "Habromania" already know just how much I love to give plot twists haha.

End of description

Characters: