♡Chapter 7♡

Jungkook's POV

We put on our skates, well, I couldn't even walk properly with them on the ground, let alone on ice. Taehyung held onto my hand, dragged me slowly to the ice, the moment I stepped on it, I slipped. Taehyung was quick on his reflexed because he pulled me by my hand and supported me from falling by putting his hand below my waist, just like it happened in the movies.

I was a bit too lost in his eyes to decipher the scoldings that left his pink lips. He made me stand straight once again and slowly dragged me towards the centre of the ice floor. Generally people started skating at the boundaries, by holding the bars, but since this was an Olympic rink, there were no bars, neither were there any boundaries that would've helped me.

"Keep one foot steady and push the ice backwards with your other foot", his deep voice echoed through my ears as I tried to do it. Baby steps, but the only difference being that I wasn't even moving from my place. My legs were too wobbly, they refused to stay steady let alone push ice. Taehyung let out a tsk from his mouth and shook his head in disappointment as he held onto my arms from behind, his musky scent filling my nostrils. "Do as I'm doing, follow my lead".

He dragged me on ice, holding my body dangerously close to his, my feet struggling to keep up with him, yet steadier than before. "I'll loosen my grip slowly, Jungkook. Just continue moving your skates like you're doing right now and don't stop", he spoke into my ears. He slowly started detaching himself from me, as I felt his body heat leave mine, my back was hit by the cold icy wind in the rink, and I tried my best to continue skating.

I could skate atleast five steps when Taehyung shouted, "Good going!" Yes, it was good going right until then. It wasn't long before my legs started losing balance and I fell down harshly on ice, hurting myself a bit as I let out a whimper in pain. I saw Tae skating towards me and helping me sit up. "Compliments don't suit you, do they?", he was right.

"You appeared to be a tough kid in college but now look at you whimper in pain from a short fall", he continued, "Get used to it, you'll fall a lot more, lot harder than this, you'll have to do quads, remember?"

Damn them quads, I could already feel myself falling a lot more, lot harder than this, for him.....

He suddenly waved his hand in front of my eyes, "Earth to Jungkook! Stop staring at me like that, I know I'm handsome", he smirked as he helped me get up. Narcissist. This saga of falling on ice continued for the next three hours until I couldn't take it anymore. My whole body was aching, and Taehyung finally let me end the practice session.

Off ice I couldn't even walk anymore. My walk was rugged, the type of rugged that happens after one had been fucked while bent over. Only difference being that my life had fucked me, bending me over an ice skating rink.

"Go get changed and leave", his tone was just as cold as ice itself, as if he hadn't been touching me all over the place for the past three or more hours. "I...I can't move", I replied, my voice not above a whisper because it was the truth, I was beyond exhausted.

"What do you suggest then? I take off your clothes and help you change?" He was too harsh. I nodded excitedly making him scoff. "Hey! You can atleast help me if you could train me so harshly on the very first day!", I tried to negotiate. It wasn't that I couldn't change my clothes on my own, it was just that I didn't want to do it on my own.

He glared at me but gave in anyway. Obviously, there wasn't anything in this world that Kookie wanted and Kookie wouldn't have after asking. He came towards me, took the hem of my sweat drenched shirt in his hands and swiftly removed it from my body, leaving my torso bare and exposed.

"You're quite fit for a first timer", his compliment sounded like a cherry on top. "I'm a beginner in ice skating for sure, but I know contemporary and hip-hop dancing, I'm a boxer and a gymrat, so you can't really judge me based upon my ice skating skills", I smirked raising an eyebrow to appear smug. "Go take a shower, I can't help you with that", he caught me off guard with that sentence.