♡Chapter 4♡

Jungkook's POV

I had been discussing with Bogum about the project that we had to complete within a month while Mr. Kim Taehyung was away for God knew what reason! Bogum wasn't so bad either, but I got to know that they were besties, him and Taehyung. But I wouldn't really call their relationship that, because Bogum had no clue as to where he went after college.

According to him, Taehyung had always been like that, ever since his school days. Secretive, mysterious, fierce. Their dads were business partners and thus Bogum got to meet Tae when they were kids. "I was pretty fascinated about him, I kept trying to break his walls, but he would never let me do it", Bogum said with a hint of sadness.

"All I knew that he was a good student, and he was super fit. In London, he was always topping his classes. He used to get bullied for that but he was super strong, both physically and mentally. He did have a lean figure but he used to beat the shit out of his bullies", he continued talking about Tae as we researched about our project.

"I can see that you're interested in him as much as you're trying to deny it", he suddenly blurted out. Oh shit! Was it that obvious? I quickly composed myself as if that sentence right there didn't affect me at all and replied back, "I think you've got that wrong. I just wanted to know his name and phone number, nothing else, no interest whatsoever", hoping to make the situation a bit less awkward.

"I hope so, Jungkook. I don't think he's good for you. He might be quiet and reserved, but he's dangerous when it comes to his personal life. He's a ruined piece of art himself and it won't take much time for him to make you a part of his insanity as well, once you fall deep into him, there's no coming back", Bogum said with a serious tone to his voice that I couldn't ignore.

I told him to stop talking about him and focus on our work, but not much time after I felt the need to call our third member of the group. He was an active member, he needed to do as much work as we were doing already. There was no way I would do his part of the job as well. I might be interested in him, but I wasn't a fool.

His phone kept ringing and going into voicemail for atleast ten times. But I was determined too, desperate even, and my desperation grew with every not answered call. I rang for the twentieth time, which soon escalated into the fiftieth time. Bogum was begging me to stop calling him because his anger wasn't something I could handle, but it was almost as if I craved it at this point.

It was the hundredth time ringing his phone when he finally picked it up. So he had to give in to me after all! "What's your fucking problem?!" That's it. Mu final string of patience tore right with that attitude of his.

"Come here right now Taehyung, or else I'll be tracking your phone down", I threatened him, still trying hard to maintain my poise. But when he slammed his phone down, it was over for me. He called it upon himself.

I called Jimin, "I'm giving you a phone number, I know you're good at tracking and hacking, so do your job and help me out". Before he could even say something back, I cut the call and quickly texted him Tae's number.

"I'm going out Gummy, stay here until I'm back", I didn't give him any opportunities to judge me and I left my house, locking the front door, just in case, taking my motorbike without wasting much time.

It wasn't late till Jimin texted me back with his location and a "Go fuck yourself" text at the end, maybe he was busy when I had practically forced him to track my boy without any prior notice.

I put my GPS on, located the place on map and started following the directions. My bike's engine raved as I sped up, not about limits obviously, and took the following turns as per the map.