Chapter 12

Hey loves!! How's life? I don't know why I'm telling you that but...I was rereading all of your comments on the first chappie and I was like 'Oh my god I have the sweetest readers ever.' So I really want to thank you cuz my smile can't get bigger!
Anyways, ENJOOOOOY:::

●●●●●●●●●●●

I woke up to the sound of the alarm, my head is still aching from yesterday. I quickly made my way to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face then got out and knocked on the door of the room that Kian is sleeping in.

"Kian? Wake up we'll be late for school." Still not replying, ugh. "Kian wake up." I knocked louder, but he's still asleep so I decided to go and wake George up first.

I made my way to George's bedroom and knocked on the door "George? Wake up plea.." I said before George cut me off.

"I'm awake, come in." I opened the door and saw George putting on his navy blazer.

"Good morning." I said smiling as I got in the neat, beautifully decorated room.

"Good morning, how are you today?" George asked smiling back.

"Much better thanks to you and Kian." I sat on the edge of his bed.

"Glad to hear that. Did you wake Kian up?" He asked looking at my reflection in the mirror that he was standing in front of.

"No, I knocked on the door loudly and called his name but he didn't wake up." George chuckled.

"Do you actually think that he'll wake up like that?" I laughed at his respond "Go enter the bedroom and be as noisy as possible, it's the only way to wake him up." George said getting out of the room after he finished m tieing his tie.

I knocked on Kian's door again, but he didn't respond so I entered the room to see him sleeping and he's cuter than ever! Ugh, I don't want to wake this cutie up.

"Kian?" I shook his bare shoulder lightly. Why do I keep shivering whenever I touch him? "Kian you really need to get up, we'll be late." I shook his shoulder again.

He finally yawned and started to blink, he then turned to the side where I'm standing and smiled, I smiled back at him.

"Good morning." I said - sang to be more accurate, as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Good morning, beautiful." Kian replied with his hot sleepy voice. "I've always wanted to open my eyes and see something beautiful. Thank god, one of my life goals has been achieved today." I smiled shyly looking at the floor like an idiot; I have to fix the way I react to such cute things.

"Kian... I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday. I was ve.." I had to apologise about the drama that I caused.

"Don't apologise, it's fine. I know that you've been passing through hard situations and...that's why I'm here." He cut me off.

"Thanks. I also have something to tell you." Oh my god; I feel like I'm melting because of shyness, I can tell that my cheeks are showing a bright shade of red now and my body turned to 1,000 degrees fahrenheit.

"Go ahead." Kian spoke calmly. Oh my god, oh my god, do it Franny, just say it.

"I love you." I said really quickly and quietly, I don't think he even understood it.

"Sorry, but couldn't hear you." Kian said rubbing the side of his face "I..I love you...so much."

Kian's face is literally priceless now; his eyes are shining with hope and his smile is brighter than the sun. He tried to hide the fact that he shivered, but I could recognise it.