Ep 3 - I love y/n

Author's pov

After hearing tae loves her. A drop of tear ran down her cheeks, so she ran upstairs. Actually y/n's mom was right, y/n really loves tae. Tae is her childhood crush, but she never got that courage to tell him her feelings.

Tae's pov

I love y/n. I really love y/n. She is my childhood crush and finally yesterday night, I told my parents that I love y/n, I want her in my life

Flashback of yesterday evening

While I was in my cabin. Thinking about my one and only love y/n. When someone came inside my cabin.

As I kept my head on the head rest and my eyes were closed.

I opened my eyes and saw my friend, Jungkook

I opened my eyes and saw my friend, Jungkook. So I told him to seat.

Jungkook's pov

Today I went to meet my friend, taehyung. So I went to his company and went in his cabin when, I saw hyung thinking something with concentration. Keeping his head on the head rest and eyes closed, but he suddenly opened his eyes after realising someone's presence.

He told me to seat. I placed myself on a seat then told him "What were you thinking about, hyung?" "Jungkook i have a problem.....can you help me with that?" He spoke in a lil worried tone.
What can be he's problem? He never asks anyone for help. He finds the solution of his problems by himself. Then why today he's asking for help to me?

When he again spoke "Jung please help me..I need your help" he said while holding my right hand with his hands, I held our hands with my left hand "What happened hyung?" When he told "I never ask anyone for help..but I am asking you for help, it's my first time and maybe last time asking you for help".

"I know hyung... don't hesitate please don't, I am always for you but first tell me the reason of you asking for help" I comforted him when he spoke "I love y/n....I really love her" I chuckled.
"Hyung, you are so dumb, just go and tell y/n your feelings for her and done".

When he said in a restless tone "But I know that she don't love me....I want her to be happy, I want her in my life....but I know if I even marry her, she will not love me back. She will maybe love someone else...she will be with me but her heart will be with someone else" He's eyes became teary.

she will be with me but her heart will be with someone else" He's eyes became teary

_____________________________________

Hope you guys are liking the story.

If you are then don't forget to vote this ep by clicking the star button.

What do you guys think what will be the first idea jk will give?

Tell me your thinkings through comment section.

And yeah don't forget to give me feedback through comment section.