The Talk

Let's start....

Two hours had passed and the girls stayed in silent. They're both staring at the ceiling before Karishma started crying. Haseena actually doesn't know what to do in that situation, she just pattad Karishma's back. she couldn't help but Paid attention to Karishma's face as she cried, she thought Karishma looked like a sad rabbit with chubby cheeks.

Hm - Do you want to tell me what's going on?

(Haseena curious, what could possibly made Karishma cried like that)

Ks - My parents will kill me if I don't go home.

Hm - text them then, say that you're busy studying and forgot the time, then you decided to have a sleepover at your friend's house.

Ks - Huh that's a good excuse, it's easy for you to lie isn't it?

Hm - not really but sometimes yes.

(Haseena answered while smiling, her face made a cute expression and Karishma thought she looked like a cute hamster)

(Karishma texted her parents then after her parents replied back, she gave a sign of relief)

Karishma Singh is the kind of person who loves to keep herself busy. Being locked in the same place for hours,
Bored her to death. She decided to start a conversation with haseena.

Ks - since we're trapped here, why don't we talk about each other? Can you tell me something about yourself?

Hm - What do you want to know?

(Haseena glanced at Karishma on her left then turned her head and starting at the window)

Talking about her parsonal life was the last thing she wanted to do. But there's something about Karishma next to her that made her felt different.

Ks - I don't know anything, just tell me something.

(Karishma looked at haseena with big puppy eyes)

(Haseena couldn't resist the pretty girl with chubby cheeks why you had to be so cute Karishma, she thinks herself)

Hm - Well I'm an only child, i live with my father. I have a dog named lucky he's a gift from my aunt, that's it.
There's nothing interesting going on in my life.

(She suddenly regretted opening her mouth, she never shared anything about her life to anyone before)

Ks - What about your mom?(Karishma suddenly sensned sadness coming from her companion)

Hm - She died while giving birth to me.

Ks - i am sorry.

Hm - No it's okay, you didn't know.

Ks - you should also text your father he's probably worried about you right now.

Hm - it's fine, he's not like that.

(Haseena turned her body around, she didn't want Karishma look at her fragile self)

Karishma noticed haseena was upset about something, to make haseena feel better she opened up about herself.
She poked Haseena's soldier while moving her head towards Haseena's left ear and whispered......

Ks - Hasu can i told you something?

Hm - Sure Karu.

Haseena didn't move an inch and Karishma poked her again and said...

Ks - turn around.

After that Haseena turned around, Karishma raised her pinky and said....

Ks - Okay, hmm.. promise me you won't tell everyone.( And Haseena accepted it)