Promise

Months had passed and the couple always had the same routine. Every Monday to Friday, meeting up in the school, they eat together during lunch breaks, in an empty classroom. They making out like normal harmonal teenagers in every secret corners of the school. Every Saturday, well tutoring time at Haseena's. Plus some weekend make out sessions if Rubina aunty was not in the apartment.

After the fight with the father, Karishma's mother called the school to cancel her husband's graduation plans for their daughter. That's why Karishma's grades were improving purely by her own efforts. Thankfully no school's stuff or teachers notice anything only the principal and his people knew and they were told to keep silent or the Singh's family sus the school.

Sadly, there were rumours involving the former star student all over the school. Some of students said Karishma got disowned by her family. Others said Karishma rebelled the Singh's family and run away with the smart, rebellious, loner, Haseena Malik. Some of them also suspected that the two girls were more than friends because they always together. Her so called rich friends never talked to her anymore, but Karishma didn't care about them at all. She already had people who genuinely loved her.

The CSAT exam week was almost arrived. The seniors in their school were stressed and intense more than usual. Including the former star student. Haseena took a chance and asked her to have a double date with the sophomore couple right before the exams. They planned go to amusement park on the weekend, it's always a dream for Haseena to have a date in an amusement park and she never been to one. She told Karishma to wait for her in front of the Singh mansion then they would take the bus together and met up with Mira and misri there.

Karishma wore a simple pink t-shirt with jeans and a pair of convers sneakers. She was waiting in the front of her house for Haseena to come and a moment later the black car stoped in front of her. The windows were tinted, she couldn't see the driver inside, the person inside honked the horn a couple of times and she thought it was some pervy old man who's looking for young girls to have some fun.

Ks - Move away, uncle .(She said annoyed and crossing her arms)

The person honked the horn again. Frowning, karishma walked towards the driver's side, wanted to gave the driver a piece of her mind and suddenly the person inside rolled down the window and said...

Hm - Do i look like an uncle to you? (Haseena wearing sunglasses was in the driver seat)

Ks - Oh! Hasu.(Karishma surprised)

Hm - It's belong to my aunt, i just got my driving licence 2 days ago. I wanted to surprise you so i borrow it for today. (She said as she got out of the car and held Karishma's hand)

Karishma smiled, she was happy her girlfriend put so much efforts for their date. Haseena guided Karishma to the passenger side and opened the door.

Hm - Get in.

Ks - Thank you.(Karishma was amazed by the gentle girl)

Karishma was watching her girlfriend. She thought Haseena was really cool and looked so handsome preety and charming in a button up sky blue shirt and dark jeans, driving the car.

Hm - What is it? (Haseena noticed her girlfriend had been staring at her)

Ks - It's nothing, I'm just happy.(Karishma smiled to her girlfriend who's already smiling at her)

After driving for a while, finally the couple arrived. They met up with the younger couple, they bought the tickets and entered the amusement park. The girls' focus lit up as they saw the attractions, they rode roller coaster, giant swing, and many more. Karishma was actually a scaredy cat but Haseena kept holding her hand and she felt safe with her.