Future💒

Haseena Malik graduate from Louis national University's College of business Administration two years ago. She didn't want to work in a company and with her business knowledge plus her photographic skills she gained in college. She opened a small photo studio near where she lived. She rented a place using her savings from her part time jobs during college and a bit of help from her aunt. It took her more than 5 months after that to finally have a stable income from her small business. She was happy with the progress and had a lot of customers thanks to her unique style of taking the pictures and editing them.

The 24 years old photographer was in a hotel room in New Zealand. She come to the foreign country two day before for a wedding and she packed her expensive camera with other equipments in her luggage. She was still asleep when she heard the buzzing alarm sound from her phone. Haseena's long hair covered her face as she half-opened her eyes slowly to stare at the digital clock on her phone, it's 7:15 AM. The former rebellious smart student dropped the phone to the empty space next to her and gathering her thoughts first thing in the morning.

Six years had passed since a girl named Karishma Singh changed her life and she missed every lovely moments she had back in high school. She wished she could go back in time and stayed in the past when things were not so complicated and had only small problems to think about, compared to what she had to get thought as an adult. After staring at ceiling for a while Haseena snapped out of her daydream and got up. She went to the hotels bathroom and took a shower, she had to take pictures before the wedding and she couldn't be late.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mira - mishu! The flowers are in the wrong order! Hurry fix them! I am going to check on the foods.(Mira was half running passed her girlfriend and went inside the hotels kitchen)

Misri - Oh, okay, one moment. I'm on the phone with the bride.(She replied and she continued talking on her phone)

Misri - Yes, Karu di. No! No! Mira said the foods are fine and everything is under control. Don't worry! Just take care of yourself. Yes, bye.

The two young girls were helping out her favourite sister's wedding. They were busy since two days before because Karishma choose them as her bridesmaids. The 23 years old psychology student misri panday walked through the grass with her high heels and fixed the flowers' arrangements next to the wedding arch. 

The 23 years old mechanical engineering student Mira rajput was in the hotel's kitchen filled with chefs and staffs. They had to change menus last minutes because the staffs who were supposed to bring the ingredients yesterday got trapped in the storm last night. Mira carefully tasted the main dish for the buffet because she didn't want her bridesmaid dress got stained.

Mira - Hmm... This one alright, just reduce the salt a little bit.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The Star of the wedding, the bride, Karishma Singh was sitting in front of the mirror inside her hotel room. The 25 years old singer was getting ready for her big day with the help of makeup artist team, hairstylist and her mother. She's already in a elegant, white wedding dress. When the hairstylist was taking care of her long brown hair, Karishma heard someone knocking from outside and Mrs Singh opened the door but didn't let the person in.

Ks - Who is it, mother?

"Karishma, I miss you."(Instead of her mother the person outside the room replied loudly)

Mrs Singh - Go! Go! Seeing each other before the wedding brings bad luck.(She told Karishma's future spouse and closed the door)

Mrs Singh -you two are only separated for one day and already missing each other like this.(She went back and sat on the bed)