Dream❤️

Continues from last part....

Hm - Biology? I thought you're doing fine in biology. Let me grab my biology book first.(Haseena stood up)

Ks - No... Jaan! I mean something else.
(Karishma held her girlfriend's arm prevented her from leaving)

Hm - what do you mean?

Ks - You really don't understand? I never thought you would be this innocent. Study biology, as in study human's body, exploring each other..... Bodies.(Karishma whined)

Hm - Woah! Am I dating a pervert? (Haseena sit back on the couch again)

Ks - NOOO!!! Jaan i just want.. to... Kiss you.

Hm - Aaahh..... Karu baby, why don't you say so?

Ks - I was trying to give you a hint with 'biology', i watched people on tv said it as a pick up line, you know. But you didn't get it.

Hm - Okay.(She nodded)

Ks - Really?

Hm - Yes, close your eyes.

Karishma closed her eyes, waiting for Haseena's lips to touch hers, but Haseena flicked her forehead instead)

Ks - Aaahh! That hurts.(She rubbing her forehead and pouted her lips)

Karishma was about to give her girlfriend a lesson by punching her but her hands were frozen in midair. Haseena held her wrists and caressing them with her thumbs. The sensation from the touches calmed Karishma but she couldn't focus thanks to Haseena's scent close to her. She's going to lose her mind soon.

Hm - We can do this later, baby. I'm afraid we won't be able to concentrate if we do this right know. Let's study first.
(Haseena teasingly whispered close to Karishma's face and booped her nose)

Karishma still a bit annoyed but she need to study to prove herself to her father. The girls were studying physics for about 3 hours and Haseena noticed karishma was having a hard time but trying to keep up with a frown on her face. She pinched Karishma's cheek and said....

Hm - I think, that's enough for today.

Ks - Really? Aaahh, thank you Jaan.(Karishma raised her hands and hugged Haseena)

Hm - Let's eat, i am hungry.

Ks - Ah! I forgot! My mom made foods for you.

Karishma took out a couple of food containers from her bag and placed them on the table. Haseena opened them and she was touched by Mrs Singh's food. All of her favourite dishes, they eat them will watching tv. When they are done, Haseena washing the dishes. Curious, Karishma walking around the apartment and she asked were was Haseena's bedroom. Haseena dropped the dishwashing gloves on the sink and sprinted to Karishma.

Hm - Why?

Ks - I wanna see it.

Hm - It's a mess right now, i haven't cleaned my room yet.

Ks - It's okay Hasu. You already saw mine, now i want to see yours.

Hm - Okay.

Sighing, Haseena pointing at the door behind Karishma. There's no point to refuse to her girlfriend's wish anyway, knowing that Karishma was quite stubborn.

The bedroom was used to be a guest room but Haseena tried her best to redecorate it. The room was smaller then Karishma's, but still looked comfy. The bed was against the wall in front of the window. Dirty clothes on the floor and she noticed there's a guitar in corner of the wall. Karishma look at the guitar and hold it.