Chapter 1

Lily

Again! Again! Again!!!! It happened again! He died!! Someone died! Someone died again because of me!! He did it, he killed him! It was him! He killed him too, just like everyone else, he killed him too!!! Why????!!!!!!! Why me? Why God why?? What have I done to deserve this!!?? Why does it have to be me? What does he even want from me? Why is he doing this??? Why?

All these questions and doubts rumbled through my head and ate me inside out, crawled under my skin and made me want to puke out my guts as I watch the news featuring a new death of a man, I bumped into last Sunday at the café. Man, I don't even know the name of again, murdered in the same brutal manner after 3 days of getting in a, no longer than 2 minutes of contact with me, Killed! Brutally Tortured! Hammered to death!!! By the Killer as people in the news refer him. The man who did no wrong but just bumped into me and screamed at me for not paying attention while walking, Killed!!! Just like the other 5 people who hurt me in the past in any manner, ranging from raising their voice to raising their hand at me.

All murdered in the very same manner after 3 days of doing so, everyone brutally tortured, beaten and finally hammered till their last breath. And that's not the end some had missing limbs, eyeballs, guts and kidneys the bastard didn't even leave the dicks alone. What should I do? What can I do to stop this? To stop him? I-I need to do something. I can't just sit and watch people getting killed one after another.

Everyone thinks it's the doing of a serial killer and even police are trying to figure out the psycho's brain mechanism of choosing his victims so that they can alert people with similar traits or possibilities about being his next victim and to be careful until he's caught but little, they know is the victims are all connected to me. They are even trying to find any common link between them all but again, there is no link other than me. He's just killing anyone who dared to do anything to me like this man who screamed at me or my superior at work who did the same or the little girl who tripped me playfully in the park they all have no connection to each other and whatsoever just me, it's me. And because I'm the reason, I can't just sit here idly doing nothing at all. I'm even afraid to go out now because my brain is clad with so many 'what ifs' ranging from being checked out by someone and getting them killed because yes! he has done that! one of the 5 people he killed, the teenage boy going through puberty just checked me out it was creepy I admit, I hated him I admit, I wasn't sad at his death I admit, but he didn't deserved to die just for that he was just a kid going through puberty! he may have grown up to be a fine man who knows, right?

To bumping into someone and getting them killed like this man just now. I'll stop him, I need to stop him. It's me! I'm the reason for everything that's happening so I should also be the one stopping it. I'll not just sit and shiver in fear anymore I'll stop him, I'll stop this, even if I need to die for it. I can't just sit here and think that he's watching me and having fun seeing me like this all afraid and weak because I know he's watching. He's always watching. How would he know what's happening to me or with me if he isn't watching, he's watching!!! I need to do something about my unknown stalker.

I won't seek any help from anybody or rely on someone because I don't want one more death happening because of me, because I got close to someone, because yes. he kills people I'm close with the fifth victim being my boyfriend or maybe I should say my late boyfriend because he's no more. He killed him to! I want to scream! I want to scream till I can't speak anymore, till my vocal cords burst out of my throat, but I won't, I won't give him that satisfaction because if he's watching me and I know he is, I want him to know I'll never surrender to him. He'll never have me EVER. I'll step up and do it on my own. I'll find out his true identity and kill him myself and then, surrender myself. Yes, I need to do this, and I will. I shall start by finding a place where he can't see me and try to link all the information, I need to reach him and try investigating even the victims if necessary. But first I need to gather myself and get my thoughts together. I should start by having a hot bath. Yes! The bath!!! That's it, the bathroom, I'll collect everything in the bathroom because that's the only place he has never mentioned in his messages. That's it!

I went to the bathroom filled with new hope and determination to find him. I took a bath while thinking, planning and then setting up my next move for the rest of the night.