Chapter 9

Ryle

I opened my eyes my head is still hazy my vision still blurry.

I try to move my hand to rub my eyes to focus but I can't move my hand. I try to move each of my limbs but I can't. I'm tied to something. I open and close my eyes tightly to focus

Seats ?

A lot of seats?

Tent?

Unicycle?

Broken china.....foul smell. An abandoned Circus?

I came to realization....

I'm bound to the big dart board used in circus plays of knife but who would do it to me and why?

I went to meet Kalib last night but he wasn't there but even if he was, Kalib won't do it anyways so who?

The possibilities of who and the questions of why were still running afresh in my mind when I heard the ruffle of the tent and knowing the situation I was in I pretended to be unconscious.

I can feel someone coming closer and closer, foot steps echoing giving me goosebumps. Wondering if I would have learned how to fight when Kyle did would I have been able to do something right now?

Kyle!!! Was I their instead of Kyle? did someone mistook me for him? I have no known enemies of my own or maybe I do and I just don't know about them.

The steps came to halt near me and a hand grabbed my face roughly whoever there is, is wearing gloves because I can feel the fabric burning my skin.

"I know you're awake stop pretending." the person said and a shiver ran across my body draining all the blood in it the voice is so full of disdain towards me and I can tell that the persons face is really close to mine because I can feel his minty smoky breath on my face.

I was about to open my eyes but before I could do that I heard a

"tch"

followed by a loud slap across my face making me spit blood and spinning my head around.

The person moved back I assumed from the voice of the foot steps.

"I'm not a patient man and I hate repeating myself." he said.

I slowly turned my head and looked at him the brooding figure lingering all over me.

"I had better expectations from you KYLE CAINE."

He said my brothers name really slowly and with an emphasis of murder in the voice so it was really supposed to be Kyle not me? He's his enemy not mine? I rolled my eyes in my brain as I cursed my brother fuck Kyle what did you do now ?

A sinister smirk formed on his face "Well let's just get started."

I don't know what was bout to happen but I know it's nothing good.

I can feel it in my gut, my instincts telling me to run away as far and fast as I can, to just disappear form the face of this world and I want to just not exist right now.