Chapter 5

Drake

I am watching it all, every nerve in my body burning, blood in my vessels flowing like a hot lava, my body ready to explode and bring as much or more destruction as an erupting volcano. I am watching it to remember how he is touching my Lily and how much I'll mutilate his hands for doing that, my Golden Lily, my goddamn Golden Lily.

HE IS DEAD, tick

I am staring at the monitor without blinking wanting to choke the life out of his body with my own two hands and feel him struggling for every little breath but that's too good of a death for someone who is going this far with my Lily, I'll pierce his fucking tongue with more pins than his tastebuds for tasting my Lily.

HE IS DEAD, tick

His death will be the worst ever possible I'll make him die thousand times before actually killing him and kill him again when I'll see him in hell. I'll make him beg for the death I will never allow him to have until I want him dead because I want him dead, I have never wished for someone's death as much as I wish for his. His will be the worst death mankind has witnessed and will ever witness.

HE IS DEAD, tick

Red is all I can see, blood is all I can smell, death is all I want to taste and that death will be his death. 'Kyle Caine' should have kept being and stopped at what he was, a criminal profiler but he tried to take away something that belongs to me and woke up the devil and now when this devil will perform his art on his body both heavens and hell will shake looking at something so horrendous.

HE IS DEAD, tick

I chuckle, he's putting her to bed like he's, her lover.

HE IS DEAD, tick

He left the house leaving my Golden Lily sleeping

HE IS DEAD, tick

My mouth twitches again and gives me a grotesque look as my nerve ticks again, tick.

I am seeing Golden Lily still sleeping peacefully like she liked what happened. She didn't even try to stop him, or did she? She did? An act? Wishing for something else while saying something else? Doesn't matter!

HE IS DEAD, tick

All hell broke loose as I start breaking everything the monitor, the screen, the keyboard, the mirror, all I can see is Kyle with my Golden Lily everywhere I look, and all I want to do is to turn every fucking thing to dust.

"Agggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

My hands are dripping blood, and soon I'll see the blood coming out of every pore of Kyle Caine's body

"HA HA HA HA HAH"

"Aaaagggggghhhhhhh"

"You CAN'T LILY, you're my GOLDEN LILY, Lily. Lily you're fucking MINE and you know it YOU know it LILY, aghhhhhhhh aghhhhhhh."

"LILY"

"LILY"

"LILY"

"LILY"

"LILY"

"LILY"

"LILY"

"LILY"

"LILY"

"LILY"

"LILY"

"MY GOLDEN LILY she's MY GOLDEN LILY."

"LILY"

"LILY"

"LILY"

"LILY"

"LILY"

"you're my GOLDEN LILY, LILY."

"HAHAHAHAHA"

"HAHAHA"

"HA HA"

The room is a mess, I'm a mess, everything is a mess, I take out my phone and drop a message to my Golden Lily, my phone's screen red with my blood as I type

"I'm making you mine and I won't be waiting any longer for you my Golden Lily, be ready for me. I'll put the ring in your finger three days from now, count the days my Golden Lily. We'll be celebrating together the death of the man that dared to put his hands and mouth on you today.

Kyle Caine's death will be remembered as the day of out engagement. As my promise to you that you'll forever and ever belong to me and no one else, and a lesson to you, that what happens to someone you let put their hands on you because you belong to me. You're MINE."

I throw away the phone on the ground and break it with my bare hands making myself bleed even more but the demon in me is not satisfied it wants more blood, and I'll give him all the blood he wants but not my blood, blood of 'Kyle Caine'.

HE IS DEAD, tick

His death was already confirmed when I saw my Golden Lily ogling him earlier today but now he's not just going to die. he'll be mutiliated by my hands.

"HA HA HA HA HAHA"

"LILY"

"LILY"

"LILY"

"My Golden Lily will be mine from the upcoming Tuesday."

"HAHAHA"

"KYLE CAINE", tick

He took from the wrong person, but I'll make sure that he pays the right price. And I know exactly what to do, tick.

I saw it through all the CCTV cameras I have hacked to keep my Golden Lily always under my watch, and I know exactly who to approach to help me kill Kyle Caine easiest way possible.

Poor Kyle will have no idea

"HA HA HA HA HA"

KALIB RICH

I'll use his best friend to kill him

"HAHAHA"

He won't just die by body but by heart too, getting betrayed by his best friend, the one I trusted betrayed me.

"HHAHAHHAAA"

I've seen it all, I know it all, I have researched it all.

From my research on Kalib from the first day I saw him with my Golden Lily I know exactly what to do and how to use him, his emotions and his circumstances to make him betray Kyle and help me.

Kais Rich is in love with my Lily and I'll use this love as my tool to kill Kyle.

I have seen the look on his face and the whole change in his actions and demeanor after Kyle took off with my Golden Lily and as much as I hate him for being in love with my Golden Lily I'll use him first, I'll use his love, I'll use his jealousy, I'll use Kyle Caine's best friend to kill Kyle Caine and then later I'll kill Kalib too for even thinking about my Golden Lily for being in love with my Lily.

"LILY"

"LILY"

"LILY"

"HA HAH HA HA HA HAH"

HE IS DEAD.