Chapter 7

Kyle

I'm on the way to meet my Dessert, I wonder what she's up to. I can't even forget her taste, she tasted like my own personal nirvana.

I chuckled to myself grinning like an idiot, No one would believe Kyle Caine fell in love with a girl that too at first sight and that too while working on a case, this feels so ridiculous so not real but its real my feelings are real and my girl Lily she's just ethereal.

It's the 5th time I'm ringing the doorbell and I have lost count of how many times I have knocked, 19 min since I have been standing here but neither has, she opened the door, nor she is even answering.

57...
58...
59...
60...

20 mins

with each passing second, I am growing worried and frantic, frown itching my face, tapping my foot on the road like a maniac.

My thoughts are now firing in all directions, I can't wait any longer she was worried about something the whole time, she was afraid of something.

What if!!! something has actually happened to her?

I start banging the door like a mad man and started shouting her name

"Lily open the door!"

"Lily open the door!!!, Lily"

"Open the door, Lily!"

"Lily open the fucking door!!! Where are you? what are you doing???!!?"

" Are you fine? Are you ok? answer the door Lily please."

"Goddamn Lily!! Your phone is ringing inside! talk to me if there's some problem"

"Just make me go away!!! Shout at me if you want! I'm getting worried at least just say something! Lily!!!! "

"Lily open the door!"

"Lily open the door, please!!"

"Lily, open the door damn it or I'm going to break it"

The crowd of people have started forming due to my madness and I can't care less about the crowd. I'm just worried about my dessert right now she wanted to tell me something yesterday and I didn't let her, what if something serious has happened to her, I will never forgive myself if anything happens to her because of me.

" Lily open the door I'll count to 10 and break it otherwise. "

I'd fucking jump off the building if something happened to Lily because of me I'm just getting more worried as I keep counting and there's still no response, a police officer came to me

" Sir, what are you doing? You're creating a problem for everyone. You got to stop right now, or you'll be charged for public disturbance. "

I death glare at him and take out my id to show him who I am. He salutes me and then he and his partner dispersed the crowd with only a few people still there.

With the last count of 1, I take out my gun and shoot the lock.

I kick open the door and run inside

"Lily"

I turned around the corner and saw her lying on the ground, unconscious. Any sense of semblance left me. I cursed myself and ran towards her shaking her lightly calling out her name but no response. I shook her more rapidly but no response