Ep6- Infiltrator

Mount Justice, Rhode Island; August 8th; 9:58 EDT

Kaldur, Kai, M'gann, Robin, and Superboy all make their way out of the cave and to the beach. Dressed in swimsuits, carrying a picnic lunch, a volleyball, a surfboard and a bogey board. M'gann stands on the beach, her arms stretched wide. "Hello, Megan." then turns towards the other's over her shoulder. "We should hit the beach every day."

Robin smiles, then lowers his head into his free hand. "First, a moment of silence for our... absent comrade." he says, his voice empty.

Kai bows her head. "Oh, he will be missed."

M'gann drops her head too. "Poor Wally." she echoes.

⚛》》》》》⚡《《《《《⚛

Central City; August 8th; 9:00 CDT

The school bell rings at Keystone High School.

"Welcome, class, to the first day of Sophomore Year." a teacher's voice started, his voice broken and scratchy.

Wally leans back, falling low into his chair as he groans.

⚛》》》》》⚡《《《《《⚛

Kai paddles herself to sea as she lies on her stomach, on her surfboard. M'gann and Robin splash each other in the water. Kaldur stays out because that would just be unfair. Though Superboy jumps into a cannonball, landing right between the two, drenching all of them. M'gann laughs as she dodges the wave he created.

⚛》》》》》⚡《《《《《⚛

Wally stands in front of a bubbler, the pressure weak and uneven. As he leans down it sprays him in the face. Clenching his jaw and frowning, Wally stands back up straight.

Looking down he gasps, seeing that it makes it look like he wet his pants, letting out a shaky, gasping groan as he drops his head back.

⚛》》》》》⚡《《《《《⚛

Hot dogs roast on the grill the Team has set up, Robin picks one up with a fork to eat it. Rather than with a bun like the rest of the Team.

⚛》》》》》⚡《《《《《⚛

Orange mush is placed on a lunch tray, where there's already an apple, and something brown that might be bread. Wally looks down, groaning, though this time more in disgust than anything.

⚛》》》》》⚡《《《《《⚛

Kaldur serves the volleyball, getting it over the net, where Superboy bumps it to M'gann who spikes it back at the other two. Kai was out in the sea surfing again.

⚛》》》》》⚡《《《《《⚛

Wally gets hit in the face with a dodgeball. Groaning he holds his fist up wanting to react but can't. Mainly because waves of more dodgeballs come at him, though he wisely uses his arm and leg to keep them from hitting his face or stomach.

⚛》》》》》⚡《《《《《⚛

M'gann pats the tip of the sand mountain, while Robin and Kai pats the other side. The mountain built on a sleeping Superboy. While Kaldur holds a red bucket, pouring more sand onto the side closer to Superboy's face with a smirk.

⚛》》》》》⚡《《《《《⚛

The school bell rings once more at Keystone High. Now 3:29. The doors to the school fly open as Wally speeds out, coming to a skidding stop at the sidewalk throwing his hands up in the air. Crying out "wa-hoo!" because now he can finally get to the Mountain.