Before Time

4000 years ago before the birth of Aerth, the Drius Galaxy thrived under the rule of many Gods and Goddesses. The divine beings hold the power of creation, shaping their imagination into things that had never been existed before. Creation is powerful enough to sew the fabric of reality.

During 100 Before Aerth's Birth, B.A.B, a low status God named Drorian, the God of the Dark Void, proposed an idea that many have feared. Destruction. A dangerous counterpart of creation itself. While many feared his idea, he manage to persuade the few that without destruction, there could be no imagination to forge a new.

With power and fear spreading throughout the galaxy, it became evident that Drorian's threat is not a faux. Nerdona, the Goddess of the Skies was among the few refused to ascent to Dorian. She and the other Gods' waged a rebellion, igniting a war against Drorian's followers.

Unfortunately, Nerdona faced defeat, many of the Gods had perished into darkness forever. She faced trial under Drorian's rule, where she was sentenced to an eternity in the Dark Void. During her exile for 100 years, she sparked an idea that would keep her sane.

She conjured a ball of fire from a small ragged up rock hidden beneath her black robes. With this fiery creation, she created a world called Aerth--- within that world, tere is this Greatland called Magnus Cattus.

She created a world of many beings, those who could forge magic, and those who cannot. Her creation is her only hope as she allows the small beings take control with her guidance. Aerth is her only source of light and hope since the rise of darkness.

Found in the "Lost and Found" section of Ravenwood Royal Library, currently being revised by the head of the Rebene. Please do not take account on the history of our Goddess as it is being reviewed.

Thank you.

-Rina, The Head Librarian