Almost Done

I slowly opened my eyes and then yawned. I next started hurriedly looking for my phone. When I retrieved it and happily plugged it in and charged it. I switched it on while it was still charging and happily put in WiFi. Now I was thrilled. One thing I girl really loves is her phone. And for me not to have it for a whole day was mortifying, thank goodness I had stuff to do though otherwise I would of died. I got up and put on jeans and a big 'Bitch Please' t-shirt that went down to my mid thigh. I put on a plain skinny pink belt and put on my light pink converse. I found a peach scarf in my suitcase and I put that on also along with Hailey's big dull green coat. I then marched into Hailey's apartment as if it was my own and made myself a Cappuccino.

I sat down and sipped my drink. Hailey came in and was ready to go in a white tank top, wooly peach crop top she put over the tank top, black pants, and ankle boots with a big white coat on. "Who invited you in my apartment?" Hailey asked. "Myself." I answered. The door was then knocked and it was Zander ready to go. We headed down to get living room stuff first. So we headed to this place called 'Many Things' which did have Many Things and we went to the living room area. Even though the whole living room was carpet I say it wouldn't make any harm getting a rug. So we got a glass coffee table that was quite expensive, and we got a light coloured rug with exotic designs on it and we got curtains. White and blue curtains, it was a cool designed curtain with curves and flowers and other stuff. We then headed to the sofa area looking for the right sofa.

We finally picked a big cream coloured sofa that was cushioned and had recliners and was nice and soft because it had fur on it. It also had cupholders. We then picked 2 mini sofas, which were expensive yet only had one seat, one black and furred and another white and furred. We also got a small storing box for the living room it was grey and furred like the rest. We headed back to my apartment and started putting the stuff together. 2 handy men I had to pay for came and dropped the sofa's in. We put the cream sofa, back facing the wall that was opposite the wall that was an entire window. And the other two were on either side of the big cream sofa but it was kind of facing the window but yet the back of them were kind of facing the doors on the side. We put the rug I got in the middle and then the coffee table on top. We then called over some guys to come over and install the TV and box. They did that and then left. Everything I had to pay for now was altogether $8500. Including the men that came over to install and bring the sofas and such. This was just the living room imagine the kitchen.

We headed back out to the cold outside and went back to Many Things and headed to the kitchen section. We got a microwave and the amount of cupboards I needed up and down, we also got curtains for all the other rooms as well. We then got lots of fancy plates, utensils, glasses, pots and pans, mixer, whisks, hand mixers, juicer, shape cutter, cake pans, deep fry, rice maker and then a house phone plan. We took some stuff then put them in the kitchen then came back and carried more stuff and again and again, carrying them up. Then I got the phones and plan, and yet again I payed for more handy men who came and put in the cupboards and curtains house phone plan. They were quite pricey, and I'm just talking about the men let alone the stuff I bought. By the time they left I had payed my final payment for the day. I had spent $15,000 just today. Wow this was pretty expensive. And I'm rich so for me to say that it most be loads, but I think $100 is a lot, it is a lot but most rich wouldn't think that. I do though. The card was obviously still loaded with cash though. Me and Hailey then started putting the glasses and mugs and plates in the cupboards. Zander started putting all the the other stuff away. We finished first so we helped Zander and then finished.

"It would of probably been smart to of got food while we were out." I laughed thinking how forgettable I had been. "And a fridge." I said just remembering that.

"Ya we probably should of." Zander stared chuckling and then Hailey joined in. We were exhausted so we went to Hailey's and got some crisps and Cappuccino bags and made it at my place. We then turned on my new Flat Screen TV for the first time and enjoyed watching Baby Daddy. We then fell asleep on my very comfy cream sofa.