Feeling Something

I opened my eyes and I could immediately feel the warmth of Zander's arms around me. He was in between me and Hailey but only had his arms around me. He was facing me, and I was scared of what would happen if he woke up and saw me staring at him. On one hand if I tried to get up he'd obviously wake up and there'd kind of be an awkwardness between us, but if I didn't I'd have to pretend to sleep until he woke up. Too late he was already moving. I shut my eyes immediately and I could feel more movement. Then he kissed my forehead. I couldn't stop myself from opening my eyes. "Em... Sorry to wake you." He stuttered nervously.

"No it's ok." I said. There was a moment of silence. This was exactly what I was afraid of, this awkwardness. Then before I could speak he leaned in and we kissed. When we broke apart I got up and ran to the kitchen, I opened the cupboard and realised I had no food. I scurried around looking for something anything. Then Zander walked in sleepily. "Look I'm sorry I... Kissed you. I didn't mean to..." He said guiltily.
"You didn't mean to... I kind of wanted you..." I said honestly. Then he walked up to me slowly and cupped my head with his big hands and kissed me again. "I meant it." He said when we broke apart. When we heard yawning from the living room we immediately broke apart and stayed in reasonable distance. "Hey." I said a little too fast. "Em.. Hurry up we need to get more stuff." I said even more stupidly.

------TWO MONTHS LATER-------

"Hey, it was hard to get away but I managed to." I whispered, excitement evident in my voice.

"We don't have long I only have like 5 minutes left in my break but..." Zander said deviously.

"Shut up and kiss me, you sexy ass." I said impatiently, wanting to taste his sweet lips.

"Sexy ass? Oo has my innocent little Kayla turned bad?" He asked teasingly, raising his eyebrows.

"Quick before Hailey realises I'm gone. Now kiss me." I said demandingly.

"I love this new Sexy Kayla, by the way." I then couldn't wait any longer and I pulled him closer and we kissed. It was intimate and passionate. It was sexy. If he didn't have work and I didn't have Hailey waiting I would of had sex with him then and there. He was just so irresistible in his uniform. And his hair. His beautiful sexy hair. I couldn't help but want to be near him, be around his scent, kiss his amazing lips, and sometimes kiss with tongue. His scent was just so manly and muscular and natural that I always wanted to inhale it. Inhale his signature scent. He was too irresistible. We had to break apart even though we were on fire. "I-I have to..em... g-go." While I was trying to break away he was kissing me all over. "You k-now I n-need to g-go. S-See you tonight." I managed to break away from him, and the fact that we were going to meet up at his party tonight made it a little easier.

I managed to sneak back into Hailey's apartment and pretended to come out of the bathroom. "What took you so long?" Hailey asked me munching her sandwich. "I had cramps." I lied. "Ok well sit down the movie is about to start." She said patting the seat next to her. So I sat down next to her. "Oh make the popcorn would you?" She said expecting me to do it. "Seriously you tell me to make the popcorn when I just sat down." I complained.
"Just make it." She said. I sighed then reluctantly got up and made the popcorn. Some times she could be such a bitch. But she was my best bitch so what I could I do about it? "You know you can be such a bitch sometimes?" I said sitting down with a big bowl of popcorn in my hand.
"But I'm your best bitch." She said. The first time I said that to her she was really pissed but then I said 'your my best bitch' then she understood what I meant. It's just our thing now. So I would constantly say it and she'd always say that 'I'm your best bitch'. We really were really close now. We'd get each other more and know each other's darkest secrets.
Except she doesn't know one of my darkest secrets. That I'm going out with Zander.

I tried to tell her at the start but then she said something and I just couldn't. And that always seemed to happen, I'd try but just couldn't. So I decided to keep it quiet and tell her when school started. Which is in 4 weeks. Ya I applied to that college her and Zander said they were going to, and I got in! We had everything ready. Also my apartment was done. Except for that studio, I still don't know what to do with it. Anyways after the movie we got ready for the party. When we had finished dressing up I was in a laced white dress, with no back, and black pumps. Hailey had a sexy red dress and heels. She looked absolutely gorgeous. We both did. So we both marched into the party like 2 sexy young girls. Me and Hailey went straight to the bar and ordered one of those fancy cocktails. We were just about to pay for it when some guy came up to us. "I'll pay for that ladies, it's on me. I'm Tyrone by the way." He said smoothly. Instantly him and Hailey were hitting it off and Hailey was now in flirt mode. So I left and went to look for Zander.

When I found him he glanced over and smirked at me. I walked nervously to him and he then said in my ear "You look beautiful tonight." "Thanks you too." I said back.

"Wanna dance?" He asked.

"Sure." We then went to the dance floor and danced. We talked as well, he made me laugh and we had a blast having a conversation while dancing. Then a slow song came on. We nervously wrapped our arms around each other and moved to the music. He then leaned in and kissed me. Then the kiss ended up being more intimate and passionate. I couldn't get enough of him. I was hungry for more and I'm pretty sure he was too. We ran into a dark room and started kissing all over we then took off each other's clothes. And the rest was history.

----THE NEXT MORNING---

I woke and the first thing I saw was Zander sleeping right next to me in a bed. I looked under the sheets and realised we were both naked. Then I realised we didn't use a condom. Crap. This isn't good. What if I'm pregnant? I got up and started rushing into my clothes. I startled Zander and he woke up yawning.
"W-What's going on?" He asked sleepily.

"I have to go." I kept rushing into my clothes.

"Oh no. We didn't use protection. Crap." Zander said realising our mistake. "But I'm sure it'll be ok. Why don't you stop by the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test. Ya?" He said cooly. He clearly saw the worried look on my face and was trying so hard not to worry me. "Bye love." He said sweetly. "Bye." I said emotionless. I gave him a quick kiss then left straight for the pharmacy. I got a preganancy test with 3 in it. Everyone knows that you should always take more than one pregnancy test just to be sure. 3 would of been the best. That way it's both one or the other. I ran straight home then and rushed into my bathroom. I did what I was meant to do and waited for the tests.

The first result had finally came. I looked at the first which was negative. That cooled my nerves, I mean maybe I really wasn't pregnant. The next one was positive. Now I was freaking out, what if I was really pregnant? Then the Monet of truth came, the last test. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes and then looked. The test was positive. 'Shit what will Zander say?' I thought. Hailey walked in on me crying in my hands. She went over to me by the coffee table. "What's wrong?" She asked concerned. I didn't say anything but any second now she was going to look at the tests on the table.

"You're pregnant?!" She shrieked.