4. 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭!

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

"𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲!"

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

જ⁀➴

" MOM DID YOU SEE MY BLACK JACKET I KEPT ON CORNER I CANT SEE IT"

"Was that yours? i thought it was y/n's she just went out wearing that."

"what- YYYYY/NNNNNN!!!" daichi screamed running out on the road trying to follow his sister . y/n always had a bad habit of stealing clothes from her brother which he wont deny mind much but today he had to represent his club and he needs that jacket anyhow. well seeing how stuborn his sister is , it might be difficult.

"I never knew sport jackets were so comfortable." y/n said smelling the fresh air while cycling her bike towards the hill.

"Y/N WAIT GIVE IT BACK!" she heard from behind immediately recognising the loud voice of her bloodmate.

" NO WAY I AM GIVING THIS BAC-" she said looking back at him giving him a funny face. but as soon as her eyes turned towards the front,
Dashhh!!
it was quick really quick. she might've just hit onto a soft bag.

"Oii see where you go-" a boy laying on ground with y/n on top screamed. till then daichi already caught with them.

"FINALLY NOW TAKE OFF THE CLOTHES" Daichi said forcefully removing the holy jacket while y/n made all efforts in defense.

" I am not sure what it is but you cant ask a lady to take off her clothes in middle of road , I don't meddle but I am a very noble citiz-"
"SHUT UP " both of the sibling screamed at same time, that's when daichi noticed the guy , it was none other than toru oikawa with his undeniably beautiful looks.

"oikawa-san.." daichi said apologising to him for dashing so suddenly he kept asking if he had any injuries or not.

"yaaa bread head or whatever you are, you were the one walking on road why come in front of my bike." y/n said ruffling her knees , dusting of the mud.

" that's some unique way to apologise for dashing someone young lady." oikawa said picking up her bag while daichi just stood there awkward.

" I wasn't. and my name's y/n sawamura not young lady." she said pulling her bag from his hand as she went to the nearby black box.

( black box is that eh idk that big cupboard with lot of food you know like give coin and take snacks , the one tobio usually use to buy yogurt from. she slipped a spare coin in it picking up 1 chocolate milk and 2 strawberry ones.

" here take this , its draw now." y/n said opening the milk sachet.

toru just stood there , like it was the first time someone didn't gave interest in his look, he was used to girls giving him gifts and attention and then here she was not even attempting to talk with him. ... it kinda intrigued him.

daichi held y/n jacket pulling her towards the school still apologizing to oikawa ,

"interesting"

.

.

.

.

" NOOO I AM NOT GIVING THE JACKET BACK" y/n said sticking to the nearby pole in koala position.

"y/n only volleyball club members can wear it." daichi said being half defeated.

"then ill join it." it was a short sentence enough to give chills through the brother's veins.

"what"

"I said I'll join the club I don't have any club anyway." she said casually moving towards her classroom stealing the jacket successfully.

"But you need to like volleyball to join."

"Does it matter?"
.
.
.
.
"and that's why kiyoko -san can you please teach y/n to be a good manager, she is just stubborn about this." daichi said half bowing to shimizu , it was quite unusual sight. but that's how karasuno now had 2 managers with them, their journey starts with their little small manager .

"nice to meet you all I am your new junior manager y/n-chan hope we get along well." she said bowing 90 degree down , exciting the members of karasuno.

" no way there's another pretty manager!" tanaka exclaimed.

" I somehow feel we have already won-" nishoniya stated with star in his eyes.

" welcome to the team y/n san" sugawara said giving his warm smile.

" hai thank you everyone , don't mess up n/n , EVERYONE BACK TO PRACTICE!" daichi yelled as everyone moved towards the court.

" soooo what do I have to do ?"

°˖➴
//Vote and comment if you liked it, it keeps us going//