08:𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐬 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝 

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 

𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩."

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

જ⁀➴

"I am sorry we are late!" Y/n said settling down beside her Brother.
"Y/n you are dripping!"
"Oh that, I washed my hair and it's taking a lot of time to get dried up, don't worry about it! Now let's eat shall we" she said joining her hands together and staring at the warm food in front of her.
"You'll get sick y/n Chan do you want me to dry your hair? I got blow dryer in my bag, let's go after eating."
"Hai thank you, Suga Chan." She said with half of her mouth filled with food already, earning laughter from everyone.
"Eat slowly the food ain't going anywhere y/n," Daichi said wiping excess sauce from her lips.
"Sorry brother I can't help it I am too hungry for this."
She stuffed the noodles in her mouth, a bit of curry still slipping from her lips, her hair was wet all stuck over her face and neck and her face had a reddish hue due to summer.
'tf she is pretty' was all that the people in the food room could've thought, everyone wanted to make acquaintance with her, and few tried well few... Failed, she just had too tight security around her.
"Hey, would you like so-"
"Give it here!" Nishinoya said grabbing it from his hands before he could reach their manager.
"Y/n chan don't like seafood!" Tanaka said eating the fish on the plate.
"Oh gomen I didn't knew, what do you like-"
"Didn't we said she doesn't like seafood." Both of them yelled with a murderous aura in their eyes.
Indicating him to go.
'no chance we are going to let you use those petty tricks on our captain's sister .'
"Y/n... isn't that what's your name?!" A tall duo haired guy said settling behind Karasuno.

"Bokuto-San our table is that one-""Do you like volleyball?""Huh""Hi I am Kōtarō Bokuto and this is akaashi-San we would love to be friends with karasuno!

"Do you like volleyball?"
"Huh"
"Hi I am Kōtarō Bokuto and this is akaashi-San we would love to be friends with karasuno! ." He said bubbling while dropping a few meat pieces on her plate.
"You should eat more, you are so thin!" He said stubbing more and more food on her counter.
"I think that's enoug-"
"Omo bokuto San you are so good, thank you for giving me so much food!! I heard about your spikes from my brother, they are awesome, can you show me a few later!!" She buzzed matching the taller guy's energy. It was like the same person in different body..
.
.
.
.
"HAHAHA REALLY!!"
"Yes, y/n Chan, and then the duck fell out of the pond because he had no fur." Both of their laughter echoed in the room.
"They are seriously nutshell."
"That's the worst joke I have ever heard why are they even laughing." Many thoughts swirled around the team's mind while one was said upbeat.
"Y/n didn't you have to dry your hair with suga San it's getting late why don't you go early, or else you'll catch a cold?" Tsukishima said drinking water from his cup with an irk on his face, indicating others to support him as well.
"Oh yes!! I am sorry Bokuto San Akaashi San I have to go now but let's hang out again tomorrow you guys are fun." She quoted standing from the table while she held Suga's hand moving towards the door.
"good night everyone!!"
"Haish that was close."
"Captain, how do you even manage to keep all the guys away on your own?"
"It's a difficult job but.... If it's for her."
"Yes if it's for her!" They all mumbled while continuing munching on their dinner.
.
.
.