07: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨?

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

"𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐤𝐲."

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

જ⁀➴

"is she a model?"
" She looks really pretty!"
" Karasuno is really lucky to have her, i wish we had a pretty female manager too."
Gossips echoed in the stadium, everyone stared at her , awestrucked.
" Kenma does my hair looks good."
"does it even matter , she is not even going to give a glance at you ."
" You didn't have to be so rude!."
" Just stating facts." Kenma mumbled as he also gave a second glance to the girl . ' she seems familiar, have we met before?'

"Omo is kenma finally interested in someone 🤭 you keep staring at her." Yaku teased their small setter while everyone laughed in their team.
.
.
.

"Is nekoma a strong team?" Y/n asked arranging water bottles in line.
"They are one of the toughest competitors for us. The rivalry goes back to years I guess." Kiyoko said holding her writing pad as she sat down.
"It will be interesting to see them play!" Y/n beamed smiling while she took out one mango flavoured candy from her pocket.
" Here I grabbed it on the way to control my vomiting." She offered her with a warm smile . Melting kiyoko with her sweetness. She was just a child in a teenager's body.
" You need it more."
" Don't worry brother says everything turns better when you share!" She said sitting beside her while stretching her legs out.
" I just wanna have a big dinner now with lots of meat and soup and noodles and hot pot and-." Y/n grumbled keeping hand on her stomach while a voice echoed from it embarassing her.
"Hai ! This is the last match don't worry , we'll have dinner after this!" Kiyoko chuckled.
" Last match ? Then this better be interesting." She said focusing towards her team who was done warming up.
" Let's go!!!!"
.
.
.
.
" Did you see that spike ! He was so fast "
" Karasuno's first years are scary!".
" Their game changed 360 degree."
" 1 LAP OF DRIBBLING DRILLS!" Captain of shinzhen high yelled indicating the winning of black crows.

" WOAHHHHH HINATA - CHAN YOU JUMPED SO HIGH AND IT WAS LIKE YOU WERE FLYING AND-"
" Calm down y/n i told you our first years are really interesting."
" They are brother! You guys are truly amazing!" Y/n said patting kageyama's and hinata's back.
"Tch ! It's just few spikes." Tsukishima mumbled getting irritated a bit.
"Why don't you show her your block as well tsuki Kun!" Yamaguchi said in his ear , understanding that kei was just feeling jealous but he would never agree to it.
" Stop stealing the limelight you two late failures." Ryu grumbled with smug look on his face. And a fist raising in back ground.
" Y/n chan you should've seen my recieve as well ." Nishinoya mumbled under his breath while being disappointed.
" I am so sorry noya chan I was too focused on them I didn't notice." She said apologetically bowing down .
' ways to hurt without actually hurting the one.'
While tanaka and nishinoya was collecting the pieces of their broken heart.
"Nekoma started playing!" Hinata said  focusing his attention to the new freshman.
"He is so tall!"
" Must be 190 above."
" It's so cool"
" He is so lucky I am jealous!"
" Why are you jealous hinata Chan ?" Y/n casually asked while observing the white haired man.
" He is so tall and it must be advantageous in volleyball, he is natural-"
" I think you are way better than him."
"...."
"...."
" She really said it?"
" You think so?"
" Yeah ", she said turning fully onto him diverting her attention.
" I think you worked more harder than anyone and height is just a factor, also I think with our whole team your small height would never even be a problem." She said smiling warmly at him , ruffling his hair.
"Don't feel jealous from him!"
Hinata blused at the sentance ,he was always so insecure about his height and y/n was one of the few people who didn't just tried to make him feel better but were actually honest about it.
"T-thank you! Y/n- chan I'll work more harder."
" He is so Lucky to get so many praises from her in a single day."
" But nekoma do look really strong! " Y/n said folding the towels as they got ready to leave the gymnasium.
"Well freshen up guys , let's meet at dinner shall we?!"
Saying this the two managers left their team moving towards the class.
" Thank you y/n chan" kiyoko suddenly said grabbing the younger girl's attention.
" Thank you? But for what?"
" To make hinata feel better , thank you for cheering us up , it was really needed for team , I am too quite and introvert to actually say my feelings but you make us feel comfortable. Thank you for being the bridge between us." kiyoko said as she lowered her head a bit in respect.
" Ani ! Kiyoko San that's- that's just I said what I felt and I still have to learn alot from you -"
Shimuzu giggled seeing her flustered state.
" Don't worry I just wanted you to know that I am thankful and everyone is!"
"Omo you are going to make me cry!."
.
.
.

" Akaashi did you see that new girl !"" Ah you mean the new manager

" Ah you mean the new manager."
" Yups , i noticed her telling something to the team after match and they all laughed so happily I wonder if she is good at telling jokes." Bokuto stated moving forward.
" Hai I found her intresting as well , it was like after three of them came the entire team's mood was lifted, like sunshine on a gloomy day."
" That's such a heavy sentance!"
" Tch-"
" Oya oya are you talking about the captain's sister?

" " That's such a heavy sentance!"" Tch-"" Oya oya are you talking about the captain's sister?

"Have you guys turned into simp or what?" Kuroo said resting his hand on bokuto's shoulder.
" Says the one who simped the most."
"KENMA YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SNITCH ON ME LIKE THAT."
" You can't even hide it , it's bloody obvious."
"I do agree she is pretty tho -" akaashi mumbled under his breath as he moved forward from the chaos.
" Did I hear that right?"
" Did the stone faced akaashi just called a girl PRETTY!!"
" Stop screaming idiots!"
.
.
.

" Did I hear that right?"" Did the stone faced akaashi just called a girl PRETTY!!"" Stop screaming idiots!"

"Ummm this smells so good ." Nishinoya said breathing the hot air emerging from the pot.
" I can't even control anymore!"
" Tanaka! We have to wait for everyone before we eat." Daichi stated counting everyone.
" Guys our managers are missing can anyone call-"
" No need they are already here" nishinoya mumbled pointing towards the entrance, where stood two girls looking absolutely ravished. ...and being surrounded by guys?
"Nii channn!! Sorry we are late !". Y/n said bowing as the whole room stared at her.

" Kill me already."
" Tf you saying tanaka I am already dead."

°˖➴

// Vote and comment if you liked it //
// Thank you for reading//