𝟏𝟖: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

" 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲."

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

જ⁀➴

the match ended in a blink, it was completely one-sided. " WOAHHHH YOU WON GUYS OH MY DID EVERYONE SEE THAT, THATS MY BROTHER WHO SAVED THE BALL!!!" y/n's ego was blasted on another level, she wanted to smug that punk looking man as she quickly ran downstairs, where she met him, but to be honest all of her smugness disappeared at that moment, when she saw how much losing affected his team after all it was as important to them as it was to her.

" it's okay you played till the end... I know I am bad at comforting but I know it's tough and it's okay to feel that, Let us both work hard so in future we can have a rematch." she raised her thumb to him, hoping to motivate him a little bit.  the word stuck onto Yoshiki's mind, to have a rematch, to fight again, to stand up when you fall. he looked at her, even tho her team won she was there to make him feel better but he didn't knew what to say to her, should he apologize? or say thank you? in the end he couldn't really say anything to her....

"umm so I'll take my leave now, I see your team waiting for you!! bye bye," she said waving to him as she quickly ran towards her team. jumping on the first karasuno member she saw. 

" YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL WHEN YOU PLAY AND YOUR SPIKE IT WAS REALLLY COOL ASAHI SAN IT WAS LIKE WHOOSH AND BOOM!" she said while hanging from Azumane's shoulder as he steadied her. " thank you y/n san.."

"yall did so good! we will win the next match too don't worry!"

"you are so full of energy y/n don't you ever get tired?" tssukishima mumbled wiping the sweat from his face.

" nope never! but who is our next opponent?" she said as everyone glanced towards the chart. 

a cold wave of air passed by them, attracting everyone's attention. 

'so tall'

" fighting him would be so scary right..." y/n mumbled as she kept glancing at the tall boy who just left.

"umm... he is our next opponent actually." Daichi said motioning toward the chart, shocking everyone. 

"it'll take 2 hinata to match his height"

"yaa stingyshima that's rude-" 

" don't worry guys let's just do our best ... cause in the end they are high schoolers too ." y/n said trying to lift everyone's spirit. "eh is it already the time  to  leave?" she checked her watch as she turned around to leave. " just stay calm and slay guys I'll be cheering  you on!!"