24 : 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

"𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞?"

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

જ⁀➴

he tapped her face, trying to wake her up.

" hey wake up" he kept saying, moving her body, finally she sighed in response her eyes were still closed, as if she was tired even to open them. wakatoshi noticed her warm body under the clothes, he looked around hoping there might be any place he could take her to but because of the rain most of them were closed. in the end, he couldn't choose anything and took her to his room. shiratorizawa students were given special dorms in case they were staying over in the premises and as Ushijima was the team's captain he had the room. he lifted her body in his arms as he kept his jacket on her trying to shield her from the rain, he kept running, and he often glanced at her to check if she was having any difficulty, soon after some time they reached the premises now the problem lied in carrying her to the dorms without anyone noticing, he quickly called his best friend who picked up in instance.

"woah is it really Wakatoshi calling me by himself-"

" come out of the school right now... I am outside the gate turn left and you'll see me, and yes could you bring a few blankets too."

"I-" Before Tendou could complete his sentence ushi hung up the phone.

"Why does he need a blanket in rain anyway" Tendou thought as he started packing those in his bag.

"Don't worry y/n we are just going to move in soon then you'll feel better." ushiwaka said tucking a few hair strands behind her ears, trying his best to keep her warm. he didn't know what to do I mean he didn't even know her name till a few hours back and now he was taking her to his room. he was crouched on the floor, covering y/n with his big sweater when Tendou called out to him.

"wakatoshi!" he said running towards him with an umbrella as he saw him sitting on the ground.

"why are you- woah" ushijima slowly lifted up his jacket to show the redhead the girl under his cover, who was shivering with cold as she leaned more towards the captain trying to take his heat.

" I didn't knew you had a girlfriend!!?" 

" I don't its- I don't know how I ended up like this but...  can we go inside first" he said as tendou quickly took out the blankets covering the girl like a burrito.

"are you sure she can breathe in that"

" just few minutes back she was covering her entire face with hoodie which I think barely let any oxygen in." ushijima said as they both ran inside the campus hoping no one saw them. wakatoshi quickly jumped up on the stairs reaching his room , as he opnend the door with his leg , letting all the water run down by him on the entrance.