12: 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

"𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐢𝐭"

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

જ⁀➴

"Tssukiii!"
"Don't bother me y/n"
"I didn't even say anything."
"I know what you are going to say"
"What are you? A telepath or what"
"If I was telepath I won't be here..."
"Tch no but really I didn't even say it."
"I know you since 10 years y/n, i am not going for that extra practice."
"Aww c'mon kei it's a good chance use it, you can be the best blocker and-"
"How many times should I say it... This it's all just sport club and nothing more , stop taking this to heart."
" Is it about akiteru San?"
" ... "
" So it is "
" I didn't say yes."
" You didn't even deny it"
"Y/n do you know you are very irritating sometimes."
" Did you just say you don't find me irritating the other times?"
"Gosh I correct my sentance, you irritate me all the time."
"Stop changing the sentance."
" Stop mendling with my buisness"
"I won't!!"
" Why"
"Because your buisness is my buisness and listen to me you little salt pepper , i don't know what you are thinking or what you feel, but I know for sure that the kei I knew was obsessed with volleyball... You admired akiteru San and it's not anyone's fault it happened like this!! The past won't repeat itself unless you make it too!!"
The girl screamed at top of her lungs while both of them stood at the corridor, with night sky surrounding them.
"Gosh woman keep it low ."
" I won't unless you agree to go."
"Okay okay I might drop by someday."
"Kei"
"Ahh I'll go practice with them y/n and be the best blocker, fine now??"
"Aww you are the best kei!! " She said jumping on his back.
"Jump out y/n my spine will break."
"Oh shut up." They both said as he held her while they moved towards others.
"tssukishima!"
"Yes kuroo Kun"
"Could you help me with some stuffs I can't move it on my own"
"Oh okay I am coming, i have to go y/n  , you move forward I'll catch up."
"Okays kei bye bye" she chirped jumping her way back.
"You seem to be in good mood"
"Grhhh OH MY GOD YOU SCARED ME KENMA when did you come here."
" I have been here from the start..."
"... Oh ... I didn't notice, what are you playing?"
" It's mario kart."
" Can I see you play?"
" Settle down then."
"Thank you, woah Kenna Kun you just killed him in an instant."
"It's mario cart y/n I can't kill anyone "
"Yeah but it's like the same thing."
"Pfft yes yes"
"Yaa don't laugh i am not good with online games."
"Well from this, I had a question... Have we perhaps met before? You seem familiar."
"Me? I don't think I would've missed a guy like you.... Wait I sound wrong I mean I don't remember it."
" I might've took you as someone else I am sorry."
"Don't worry kenma kun, it happens, you know when I was in middle school I loved these games as well... But my brother he won't let me spend any more of my money on it."
"I can relate , kuroo also don't let me buy any new ones."
"That's why I sneak to arcade!!" They both said at the same time
"Hahaha, which arcade did you visit?"
"It was the one around the corner, near my house I often went there after school not until my twin brothers found out about it."
"You have even more brothers?"
"Yes I do have two younger ones, they are a bit.... Skeptical but overall very sweet, i don't know why tho they always overprotects me, i sometime feel I am the younger one."
"You must be lucky."
"Trust me you have no privacy."
"I am a single child...i don't know how the house would've felt with another child in it.... But then kuroo came, he picked me, he chose me"
"And brought you to volleyball?"
"How did you know that?"
"I don't really take you as a person who would go out of the house by himself."
"I want to deny but that's the truth."
"Oh my kenma you are here I was looking for you all over!"
"Sorry yaku Kun i just wanted some peace."
"Y/n chan you are here too , nice to meet ya I am yaku morisuke , nekoma's libero ."
He said bowing down at the girl.
Y/n bowed in response.
"Love to make an acquaintance yaku San I am y/n sawamura, karasuno's younger manager."
"Haha yes we all have heard about you ... You are quite famous in camp."
"Eh me? Why?"
" Let me remember what did they called you ah yes karasuno's energy house."
"What-me no my team is just strong that's why I am just their side one."
"You never know the importance of the people who support on side lines, i would definately say if I had someone cheering at me like that I might've worked my best every day..."
"KENMA WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME THIS SUGGESTION BEFORE?? Y/N CHAN KENMA JUST SAID HE MIGHT PLAY BETTER WITH YOU ON LINES, COULD YOU POSSIBLY ATTEND OUR MATCHES AS WELL"
"Tch yaku San she must be busy herself-"
"No issues as long as I can make it I'll always watch your matches."
"Y/n chan is the best!!"
"Yaku San you are funny!!" She said while keeping a hand on his shoulder, the current striked him, overflowing his system.
"I-uh I"
"Before you could even complete the sentance the morning will come."
"Yaa kenma you little-"
Yaku ran behind the short man, who was now running for his life.
"Nice to meet you y/n play a game with me next time."
"Hai sure kenma kun!!"
The girl said chuckling seeing the duo playing cat and mouse.
"Gosh the moon is so pretty." She said while looking towards the white satellite in the sky.
"God!! Let karasuno be stronger, let us grow and keep us happy Amen " she said holding her hand as she stood up to go back to her room.
"Eh what's this-oh it looks likes did bokuto San forgot his phone here, but where is he?" Y/n said looking here and there trying to find the overreactive owl.
"Umm I guess I'll just give it to him later." She said while keeping the phone in her side pocket, as she went inside the building.

°˖➴
//Thank you for reading//
//Do vote and comment if you liked it//