c1.

Sunday Morning

I woke up feeling so exhausted..but I had to run some errands,I did my morning routine..took a shower for 45 mintues, looked for a nice comfy outift..after getting dressed..I got in my brand new Range Rover 2024 SUV, I drove to my first appointment of the day..i haven't been doing my nails recently because of work.
And oh I forgot to mention I'm a computer and information systems managers.
I arrived and made my way to the salon.

"sawubona thuli."
"hey girl,unjan kdala ngaku'qcina uzifihle kuphi?"
"angizifihlanga..I'm just busy with work..but anyways I'm here to do my nails"
"Hayike sisi,ngizokwenza..do you want anything to drink?"
"Cha ngiryt.."

as sis'thuli was scrubbing my toes..I heard a inimitable voice..speaking to one of the stylists.
I looked up to see a dark-skinned,tall,substantial..good-looking man.
my heart immediately started racing..

"haibo Nolihle..are you okay?
"uhm- yea I'm good" smiling awkwardly.

He made his way over to Thuli,that's when I got neurological..he was driving me crazy and I don't even know him.

"Thuli,unjan?"
"Ahh,kwenzo mngani wami..uyaphila?"
"I'm good,thuliza.."

I continued scrolling awkward on my phone,trying my best not to look up..Thuli was almost done with my nails..and he was still there..he probably manages this salon cause there's no way he's staying here for 36 minutes ?

Kwenzo Pov :

as i was walking around my salon,I couldn't keep my eyes of the lady sitting next to the toes section..she looks so gorgeous..I've been single for a decade now due to my past relationship..and to be honest I've given up on love..but she..she makes me feel some type of way..funny enough it's my first time seeing her.

I made my way to thuli "ahh thuli,sengyahamba manje..namhlanje ningavala a bit early since it's a Sunday.." "uhhhh thank God, ngyabonga ..I'm so exhausted,ungicendile kakhulu"

I dismissed myself,and went to my car..i actually went to thuli to look at the pretty lady who was doing her toes..I wanted to greet her but you know how abo Thuli and the others are so nosey..but I swear if we somehow cross paths again...I'm definitely talking to her.

Nolihle Pov :

I was so glad he did not greet me,cause the way i would have stuttered!
but then he eventually left..and 2 mintues later Thuli was done with my toes..I payed and left the room..and rushed to my car...as I'm walking to my car I noticed he was in his car..reminiscing deeply..but that's not my business so I carried on walking to my car.

I decided to call my best friend Ayanda..
"bitchhhhhhhhh,I have something to tell you,are you busy?".
"Not at all babes,what happened?"
"so namhlamje I went to bloomsalon to get my nails done,and as I was doing my nails,kungena indoda..ayanda his voice YOH, ngyaktshela..mangimubuka he looks like an angel,literally my type..tall,dark,buff,white teeth..with good fashion sense,oh and he smells GOOOOD"
"Haibo mngani..manje did you say anything to him"
"eish ayanda,bengisaba..so I didn't say anything..kodwa he kept on taking quick glances at me..but obviously bekumele ngishaye ngathi angiboni"
"Nolihle..you need to stop with this tendency of yours..but ke sisi yenza into ekujabulisayo..but if you 2 somehow see each other,ngicela umbulise" ayanda said slightly yelling.

"hai okay ayanda,I'll try"
"You better try,but then I have to go..umuntu yam ungimele ngaphandle" she said smirking.
"weeehh,ayanda..keep me updated ne?"
"yah mngani,sharp" she quickly hung up.

I arrived home at 5pm..very tired..I took a warm bubbly bath and drank my champagne ayanda had bought for me on my 25th birthday party...I got dressed and made some popcorn..picked a movie to watch..

I was halfway into the movie, a notification lit on my phone..i ignored..after 15 mintues..I decided to go through my phone..I noticed someone had dm'ed me..so I checked and it was ...

so I checked and it was

the guy from bloomsalon..I started tensing up not believing what I just read...I replied immediately..we then  introduced each other.
I learnt that his name is Kwenzo Ngcobo..and his 29 from Kwa-Zulu-Natal..and his a Construction Manager, definitely my type c lol.

He asked me out on a date,and  of course I agreed..I started enjoying texting him,he seemed like a cool person to be around.
when was the last time I felt like this? at this point I thought my butterflies weren't working kanti hayi ayasenbenza.

I tried calling ayanda..but she didn't answer "uyazthandela lona indoda" I said to myself.

heyy zithandwa,this is my first time doing this..please bare with me..mind my spelling mistakes and grammar I'm working on that.
I hope you enjoy 💕.